011: Enthrall 2/3

The Twins Fight! Part 2/3

~~~

Enthrall:

Verb.
To capture the fascinated attention of someone.

Panic! At the Disco - "Ballad of Mona Lisa" (Live Acoustic)

☁☂☁ 

I slipped my phone back into my pocket once I noticed how much closer the twins had gotten. They were talking quietly between themselves, and I couldn't help but listen. "I'm bored," Hikaru sighed out.

"He says he hates bright lights," Kaoru pointed out. He motioned to Nekozawa-senpai, who was wearing a black cloak and holding a cat puppet.

"I wonder how he'll like this," Hikaru spoke mischievously. He held a flashlight in his hand and looked at his brother with a smirk. The two began chasing him around with the flashlight. I rolled my eyes and walked over to my little sister.

"They're so childish," I mumbled and motioned to the twins. Haruhi solemnly nodded. "Anyway, the boys want me to go their place, so I'm gonna dip," I spoke softly and gesticulated towards the door.

"Okay, Nii-san. I'll see you at home then," she answered. I was about to leave, but the conversation between my sister and the twins captured my attention.

"Say, Haruhi, we have a favor to ask," one twin asked. The Hitachiins stood beside each other and mimicked each other's actions like how they always did.

"What is it? What do you want?" Haruhi asked with an indifferent expression.

"The next day off we get can we come over to your place? We're super interested," Hikaru and Kaoru spoke together. I was about to speak up and deny, but Haruhi answered quickly.

"No way. You'll just make fun of us," she responded. "Why on Earth would I agree to let you guys come over?"

"Because we're your friends," Kaoru answered with a shrug. I rolled my eyes and threw my backpack over my shoulder. I think Haruhi has this handled. I snuck out of the room and began going towards the front of the school. 

☁☂☁ 

I firmly knocked on the front door and waited a few seconds until Reizo had opened the door. "Hey, Kem, you're here!" The blonde cheered. He had a slice of pizza in his hand. "Come in, come in," he ushered me inside and shut the door behind me. 

"Is it just us three?" I asked and dropped my backpack by the door. After locking the front door, Sozen began walking to the living room. 

"Yeah, 'course," he answered. "Reizo's in the other room." I followed him to the living room. The TV was on and playing the news channel, but Reizo was to busy looking at his phone. I plopped down onto the couch and grabbed a slice of pizza from the box on the coffee table. 

"Hey, Rei," I mumbled before shoving the food into my mouth. He muttered a response back after glancing at me for a second. 

"This club you're part of," Sozen started. "How many of them are fans?" He sat down on the other side of the couch. "Would you consider them bigger fans than me?"