035: Bawdy

Bawdy:

Verb.
Dealing with sexual matters in a comical way; humorously indecent.

☁☂☁ 

Kaoru smiled softly and placed both of his hands on my shoulders. He leaned towards me as I leaned towards him. I pressed a single chaste kiss on his lips. "I'm sorry for pulling you away." I began in a whisper. "But you looked so cute on my lap. I didn't think you'd want me to kiss you in front of them or your brother," I explained in the same sort of tone. Before Kaoru could reply, I kissed him again. This time, the kiss was more feverish. Kaoru's fingers tangled themselves into my hair. Kaoru softly moaned and pulled me closer to him. I pulled away from him and smirked slightly. 

"Kemuri, don't stop," Kaoru let out a small whine. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. I placed a few kisses on his cheek and began trailing down his neck. His grip on my hair tightened, and he began to slightly pull on my brown locks.

After a few minutes, I pulled away and made eye contact with him. Kaoru's half-lidded eyes and flushed face made him look even cuter. I pulled him back into another short kiss. When we pulled away. I rested my forehead against his. "I don't want to go back other there," he mumbled. 

"Let's just stay here then," I suggested. I pulled away from him and grabbed a hoodie from my closet. It was some Kuma merch that hasn't been released yet. "Put this on," I said and handed it to him. Because I usually wore oversized sweaters, the hoodie went half-way down Kaoru's lap. "Adorable," I muttered before pulling him onto my bed. 

"Kem? Can you tell me about the concert you're going to have?" Kaoru whispered softly as he curled into my side. 

Kaoru laid pretty much on top of me. After talking for about half an hour, his lips somehow ended up on the bottom of my jaw. I tightly gripped both of his hips as he roughly kissed, sucked, and bit the flesh on my neck. "Kaoru, we should really stop," I said with an uneven tone. He slowly pulled back and hummed softly in agreement. 

"Yeah... I know," he whispered. He pulled his face away from my neck and rested his head on my chest. I began smirking as I thought about what had just happened. 

"I love how rough you are," I whispered just to tease him. He instantly lifted his head and stared at me with a glare on his face. 

"I love how gentle you are," Kaoru responded and rested his head again. The door opened quickly, and I'm glad we stopped when we did. Tamaki stared at us with an awe-struck expression. 

"Senpai! You can't just barge into his room like that," Haruhi scolded. 

"Yeah! What if they were doing something inappropriate?" Hikaru called out. I rolled my eyes and smiled softly. Kaoru propped his head up but stayed curled up beside me. 

"Shut up, Hikaru! Don't say that sort of stuff!" Haruhi scolded him and glared at him with an uncomfortable expression. I let out a small laugh but ignored them anyway. 

"What did you come in here for, Tamaki?" I spoke up and stared at the blonde. 

"We're going to go get some food," the blonde answered. "We want you guys to come with us." Kaoru pulled away and sat up. 

"Okay, we'll be right there," he answered for me. The three left the doorway and shut the door behind them. "Kem, you need to cover your neck," he said as soon as they left. 

"Ha, yeah, right," I laughed and stood up. "Love, I'd happily let you wear my hoodies, but you can't wear that one in public. Just not until Sunday night," I explained. Kaoru nodded and pulled the hoodie off. I went towards my closet and pulled out two matching Ripndip. I handed one to him and threw the other one at Hikaru. I knew how they'd like to always be matching. Since I'm the reason they spend less time together, I thought I should at least help them keep this part of their twin relationship. I saw both twins smile at my thankfully, but I didn't respond. Together, we left my room and joined the other hosts in the living room. 

☁☂☁ 

I was up early the next morning. I gathered all the notebooks and binders that had to do with the concerts, grabbed a bag with my disguise in it, then left the house as quietly I could. I didn't want to wake up my dad or Haruhi. 

Once I got into the black car that was parked in front, I set the books down in the front, pressed the button that closed the privacy screen, then began changing into the clothes I brought. Using the camera on my phone, I was able to successfully put on the pitch-black wig and contacts. 

The driver knocked on the privacy glass and called out, "Mr. Arita?" I reached over and pressed the button as I pulled on my black boots. I hummed a small hum, and he continued, "We'll be picking up Mr. Soseki then heading to the venue next," the driver explained. 

"Okay," I answered half-heartedly. The driver closed the screen and I began scrolling through Instagram to pass the time. 

The car stopped, so I moved the small stack of binders onto my lap. My manager sat on the now free seat and greeted, "Hey, Kuma. How have you been doing?" 

"I've been okay," I answered as I watched him buckle his seatbelt. "What about you? Busy?" 

"Ugh, very," Soseki grunted. "What about your boyfriend? What was his name again?" 

"Kaoru, he's fine," I answered. "He's excited about the concert and everything." The man nodded and turned his head towards me. 

"Your fans are too. Why did you disguise him and take him out like that?" he hummed and raised an eyebrow. 

"I wanted to show him how much attention he'd get after I reveal myself and if we ever reveal our relationship," I explained. "There was no harm done, Soseki. Everything's fine." 

"Right," Soseki sighed softly. After a short pause, he asked, "Did you choose your outfits yet? I know your picky about what you wear in public, and the stylists need to prepare." I glanced down at the binders then to him. 

"I don't care what it is as long as it's black and it's from the Hitachiin line," I answered. I turned back towards the stack of books. I could see Soseki staring at me from the corner of my eyes, but I ignored it. 

"Kaoru Hitachiin, eh?" He mumbled to himself. "Did he ask you to?" I furrowed my eyebrows and turned towards him again. 

"No, of course, not," I answered. I turned away and began to fidget with the spine of one of the binders. "Kaoru isn't like that. He's not just using me, Soseki." 

"I just wanted to make sure, Kem. I don't want you to get hurt," the man responded. I hummed to show I was listening, but I didn't say anything in response. I knew for a fact Kaoru and the rest of the hosts, except for maybe Kyoya, wasn't like that. 

Wc 1220