032: Osculate

Osculate:

Verb.
To kiss.

☁☂☁

"We just want to take a few pictures of you two," Sozen sighed. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"You've established that. I just don't understand why," I responded. I held Kaoru's hand in both of mine.

"Because we love that you're in a relationship, and we need to embrace your relationship with each other," Reizo explained.

"You realize how dumb and creepy that sounds, right?" I chuckled softly. I turned away from them and towards Kaoru.

"I think we should let them," Kaoru shrugged and squeezed my hand once. I blinked a few times and gave him a look that read: "Are you completely sure?" Kaoru shrugged again and added, "Yeah, I don't think it'll be that bad. They just want to take pictures of us."

"Alright," I nodded. "If you feel uncomfortable with anything just tell me, and I'll make them stop," I said in a softer tone. He nodded and squeezed my hand once. I turned back towards Sozen and Reizo to see them harshly whispering to each other. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I already knew they were going to be annoying.

Reizo and Sozen argued about what they should have us do next. I sighed softly and stepped closer to Kaoru. "Thanks for putting up with them," I whispered and smiled softly.

"It's fine. They're sort of like Tamaki," Kaoru whispered back. I chuckled softly and nodded.

"Yeah, I know... because of how excited they get about the smallest things," I replied. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me. His arms wrapped themselves around my shoulders. He stared at me with a soft smile and slightly pink cheeks. I stared at him for a few more seconds. I couldn't stop myself from glancing at his lips a few times. Damn, I want to kiss him, but I don't know how he'd react. "Can I..." I trailed off and let out a small sigh.

"Yeah," Kaoru whispered back. We both leaned forward until our lips touched. I tightened my arms around him, and one his hands from my shoulder moved to my cheek. In the back of my mind, I knew Sozen and Reizo were still in the room with us, but I didn't care at the moment. His lips were soft and warm against mine. It was a simple kiss, but it was enough for both of us to understand we shared the same feelings. We pulled back slowly, and I rested my forehead against his.

"Oh, my god. It happened," Sozen whispered and broke the silence. "Maybe you two should have the room for a moment." Both of them rushed out of my room and closed the door behind them. Before leaving, Sozen had dropped my phone onto the end of my bed.

"They're such idiots," I tisked and shook my head. I pulled away from him and grabbed my phone. I scrolled through the pictures Sozen took and smiled softly.