one

Ashlee's POV:

I couldn't believe I was going to move to California.

That meant I was going to leave all my friends, and start a new life. Who would I meet in California? Who would I become friends with? Would I go to a school that's good as the one I went to? I hoped so.
I wonder about the good things for California, then I stare up at the Bradley Steven Perry poster that was right in front of me. Maybe this could finally be my chance to finally meet my celebrity crush Bradley. I've been a fan of him since forever, and was noticed by him on Twitter, and Instagram. I even knew a lot about him like the fact what his favorite football team is,(New England Patriots)birthday,(November 23,1998)the fact that he loves baseball,and what his favorite baseball team is. Not to mention I also knew his favorite player off that team,(Boston Red Sox, favorite player is David Oritz) and many more facts about him!
I look up at the photos of my friends on my wall, and how basically empty my room is now that we are leaving to go to California. I take them off, putting them in a box where I am supposed to store all my photos and posters in.
I sigh, and get all my stuff packed in the boxes, then going downstairs to help my mom unpack her boxes.
Mom notices how sad I look, and tries to comfort me.
"It's okay, you'll have a great time in California, just think of the celebs you may bump into, or the great places you'll see!" She reminded.
"I know, I'll just miss my friends that's all." I sighed, putting the dishes such as plates,silverware,cups,bowls,and pans in a random empty box.
"Don't worry! we'll see your friends tomorrow! Don't forget that your going away party is tomorrow by the way! Just don't be sad, ok?" Mom reassures.
"I won't." I say, giving off a weak smile.
"That's my brave daughter,"She says, smiling,"now. Let's finish packing."

Bradley's POV:
"Strike 3! You're out!" The coach says to Jake, who has been my best friend ever since we both started Mighty Med.
"Sorry Brad, I really suck at baseball, I guess I'm just so used to playing soccer."
Jake apologizes.
"It's fine, at least you tried buddy." I complimented.
"True, now it's your turn to batter up." Jake said.
I get ready to play, making a double on the first swing. It was the last inning, and so far we were 16-5,(we were the winning team) and if I made triple we would win! I get ready to swing for the last time, and luckily I make a triple! Every one cheers, saying,"Bradley! Bradley!" Then out of nowhere, a curly brown hair girl who looked familiar gives me a kiss on the cheek, rewarding me for winning my team.
Sadly, It wasn't real. It was just a dream. I wake up, sighing and confused that the girl I didn't even know was in my dream again. For the past week I've been having these dreams with the same girl over and over. Thing is, I didn't even know who she was!
I go downstairs, to find my mom cooking breakfast.
"Good morning Bradley, today's your start on filming season three of Mighty Med!" Mom reminds with a smile.
"Oh yeah! I'll be right back." I go upstairs to change into one of my plaid shirts, and a pair of jeans. I go downstairs, eating my breakfast. After I finish my breakfast and finish getting ready, I head to the Mighty Med set, where Andy was ready to start filming.
"Hey Brad." Andy greeted.
"Hey Andy, how many episodes are we going to film this week?" I asked.
"About two each week, so far, we are trying to find a girl to play your girlfriend in this season, he is completely over Stefanie," Andy explains,"if you could pick anyone, who would it be?"

The girl I was repeatedly dreaming about I wanted to say.

"Um, I don't know, we are going to have to see. If I could pick anyone, maybe Kate Upton or Lucy Hale." I lied.
"Kate Upton is pretty, but she's too old for you! Lucy is too!"
I give out a laugh, and head into my trailer to wait until we film, I stare up at the New England Patriots/Red Sox theme posters, also thinking about the girl in the dream.
"Hey Brad, you okay? Andy has been calling you out for filming for the next 5 minutes." Jake said.
"Oh yeah I'm fine, I must've dosed off or something."
"Alright then, I can't believe we are at season three already, can you?" Jake wondered.
"I know."
We were already at the set, where Paris and Devan were getting ready to shoot a scene for Mighty Med.
"Hey Bradley, hey Jake!" Paris greeted.
"Hey guys, ready to film?" I asked.
They both nod, then we start filming.
It starts up with me getting into an embarrassingly fight with Stefanie's(Brooke)new boyfriend Jeff, then with Oliver(Jake) trying to cheer me up.
"That's a wrap! We just need to find the right girl to film for the part of Kaz's girlfriend." Andy exclaimed.
The day was done, so finally I come home, thinking about the girl in the dream. Maybe it was a sign that she would come to California, then we would meet,and become friends. Possibly a new girlfriend for me.