Im Sorry... (posted in the right story this time!)

Start from the beginning

           “Please, please don’t do this,” I saw Lissy on the couch with her head in her hands, crying to her laptop.

           “Oh god what’s wrong now?” I had had enough emotion in one day to last a lifetime.

            “Liam, please,” she cried again and the gruff voice who turned out to be Liam’s spoke again in a harsh tome.

           “Give it a rest!” he yelled and I got scared.

           “Hey!” I yelled. Yeah that’s right, I wasn’t scared anymore, I was all balls.

           “Maggie?” Liam said in a softer tone but he still seemed mad.

           “Liam I didn’t…” Lissy started again and I sat down next to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

           ‘Did you not just hear me!” I yelled back at him and he closed his mouth. “Please explain because I am really not in the mood for more fighting today.”

           “Zayn and I…” Lissy started. “And Liam he... All over twitter… giant teddy bears… now!” Lissy sobbed.

           “Liam?” I looked to his grainy image for more of an explanation.

           “They were caught snogging in the middle of the mall.” He said with an expressionless face that only made her sob more.

           “Ok,” I said still confused. “And you know this how?”

           “Twitter,” she mumbled. I quickly pulled up twitter on my phone and saw pictures of Lissy in Zayn’s arms at the toy mall. Their bodies and lips were smashed together. There were more and more different pictures of them so fans probably took them.

           “Oh god, Lis,” I said looking at her.

           ‘I know, it was so dumb, he apologized right after and I don’t like him that way and, oh god Mags, I really screwed up.” She shook her head as the cries racked her whole body.

           “Hey, I'm sorry,” Liam said from the webcam. I had honestly forgotten he was there. “Lis, ok I'm sorry, I thought you were cheating.” He hung his head.

           “No, I'm so sorry,” she said through sobs. My phone started to ring and I read the speed dial; Zayn.

           “Yeah, now’s not a great time,” I said to him.

           “Maggie?” a young voice said from the other end.

           “Jacob?” I asked surprised and looked at Lissy.

           “Yeah, do you know where Zayn is?” he asked in an angelic voice.

           “No, I don’t know where Zayn is,” I said so Lissy and Liam would know what I was talking about. “He’s not there with you?”

           “No, an angry man came to the door and Zayn left with him.” He said.

           “Ok honey, why don’t you come over here. Were right down the hall remember this morning?” I couldn’t believe this was all happening with a 24 hour span of time. It felt like years ago that I had run into Jack this morning. Oh crap, Jack.

           ‘Is Zayn’s girlfriend there?” Jacob asked.

           “Honey, Lissy isn’t Zayn’s girlfriend.” I explained quietly so Liam wouldn’t hear, but the look on his face said he did.