chapter seventy-four

"I'm sorry that i've been emotional galore."
-A little more by Alessia Cara

Shawn Mendes
TORONTO, CANADA

"Babe, she's crying." Bails mumbled quietly as I sighed and stood up.

We have been home with Shelly for one week now, she was sleeping all day but crying all night. So, I was the one who woke up at night because Bailey was still exhausted.

I quietly walked to her room and quickly checked if Brooke was still asleep. I opened the door seeing Shelly crying in her crib.

I picked her up and walked around the room. "Baby, you need to calm down, you're going to wake up mommy and your big sister." I whispered to her as she cried into my chest.

Brooke was so in love with Shelly, she would wake up and check on her, play with her, well spend most of her time with Shelly. I noticed that she was finally calm so I put her down and walked away but she started to cry again.

"Fuck." I groaned pulling out my hair a little. I walked back to the room and picked her up again and walked to our room. "You're going to sleep with mommy and daddy, yeah?" I cooed as she smiled softly.

I giggled and put her down between Bailey and I, I went back under the sheets and fell back asleep.

The sun hit my face as I opened my eyes seeing Shelly laying on Bailey's chest as she rubbed her back. I softly smiled and scooted closer to them, put my arm around B's waist and my head in the crock of her neck. She giggled while my hair tickled her.

"Shawn, your hair are tickling me!" She whispered yelled as I laughed. "Please, stop. She's going to cry after."

I pouted and laid a sweet kiss on her neck. "Sorry love." I whispered as Shelly started to move.

Later in the day, we drove to Michael's new house because Bailey wanted to see his place. Shelly in my arms looking cute and wearing a pink coat and white beanie while Brooke was on Bailey' side. B knocked at the door as we waited.

"Who the f-" Michael started as he opened the door and saw us. "Hey!" He squealed

"Who is here?" Yelled a male voice, must be Thomas.

"Babe, this is Bailey and Shawn with the kids!" He yelled back letting us walking in.

"Hey Michael!" Said Brooke looking up at him, he kneeled and took her in his arms.

"Hey baby girl, how are you?" He started to talk with her. I thought he didn't even notice that our second child was right there in my arms.

"Glad to see you, guys!" Said softly Thomas. He looked over me and stared down. "Is this-" He stopped as I nodded.

"Thomas meets Shelly." I said happily as he scooted closer to me and looked at her, a stupid smile on his face. "You wanna hold her?" I asked to him as he nodded

"Please." He answered as I passed her to him. "She is so tiny, oh gosh." He mumbled. "I don't know how to act, sorry." He giggled awkwardly as I shook my head.

"Do you want kids in the future?" I asked while looking at my fiancée with Brooke and Michael.

Thomas next to me nodded. "I would love to." He replied softly. "I am sure Michael too but we didn't really talk about it." He added.

"You should." I said to him as he smiled. "Having a child is amazing, even if it's not truly yours." I told him, he nodded understandingly

"How do you feel about the fact that Brooke isn't your daughter?" He asked. No one asked me this question, I took a minute to find the right words.

"At first, I was feeling okay but then she called me daddy," I said remembering of this day. "It took me off guards, but then I realized that she wasn't mine and I wished that she was mine so bad." I told him. "But, even if I never saw her first steps or first words. I truly care for her." I added.

We continued to talk until Michael finally noticed that I was carrying my baby in my arms. He ran to me and held her, he was truly happy, I could see Thomas in the corner of my eyes staring at his boyfriend. Before, we said goodbye I walked to Thomas.

"Talk to him tonight." I said to him as he nodded and said goodbye. I headed outside and joined my family in my car.

This is a short chapter. I'm sorry it sucks.
I just dunno what to write, I need inspiration !!!!