chapter fifty-nine

"I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands."
-anonymous

shawn mendes
TORONTO, CANADA

Brooke was already sleeping when Bailey came home. She took off her heels and jogged towards me and threw herself on the couch.

"How is she?" She asked as I smiled and answered that she is sleeping. "How was your day, handsome?"

"Pretty cool. I was with Brooke all day so yeah." I told her as she smiled. "I really enjoyed it."

"I'm glad." She said quietly. "I wanted to say some things very important tonight." She added sitting up.

"Wine, maybe?" I asked as she shook her head.

"First, I had a meeting today because I want to move here, in Toronto, with you." She said as I started to feel happiness rushing through my body. "And, they accepted."

I gasped. "That means we are staying here?" I asked as she nodded, I hugged her while she squealed. "I'm so happy, I really feel at home here." I told her, she smiled and looked at me.

"And..There's something else." She said as I frowned. "I don't know if you're going to be happy or not..." She started as I moved closer to her and put my hand on her tight.

"You know when I called you, I was at the hospital and it wasn't because the office asked me to do it." She said. "I had an appointment because I felt weird since weeks and I thought I had something bad but finally it turned out that I'm..." She stopped as I thought about what she just told me.

"They found out that I am pregnant." She whispered the last part as I gasped. "Two weeks."

I looked up seeing her smile. "You are? I mean, pregnant? With my baby?"

She nodded as I cut myself from screaming in the house. I'm going to be a dad, and it was going to be my child even if I consider Brooke as my own daughter, this one was going to be hundred percent mine.

Before I said something, I grabbed her face and kissed her harshly. Our lips moved in sync as my hands moved to her waist and brought her to my lap, I squeezed her bottom softly as she giggled. Her hands found my hair as she played with them.

"I love you." I whispered, while I felt her smile in the kiss.

She kissed me softly. "I love you." She replied

My mind was blowing, my heart was racing, my stomach was erupting with butterflies and my body was craving for her. She was the one, she was mine and soon we would be a little family I could never ask for better. Our families were going to be so happy.

I rolled on the side as I watched her catching her breath, when she saw that I stared at her she smiled and turned her body so she was fully facing me. My eyes scanned every little details of her face, her lips, her nose, her eyes and her skin, so perfect.

"Bailey Jones, I'm deeply in love with you and Brooke and this little peanut." I said putting my hand over her stomach. "Our little peanut."

She smiled. "I feel like it's going to be twins." She said as I smirked

"You really think that, eh?" I asked as she nodded vigorously. "I would be happy too."

"Time for the bed." She told me as I nodded feeling my eyes closing. "Goodnight Shawn."

I went under the sheets and kissed her stomach. "Goodnight little peanut." I mumbled and went back up. "Goodnight baby." I said kissing her lips softly making her giggle.

"Night honey." She whispered as we both fell asleep.

Oh okayyy I really did that sksksk. She is pregnant, oh my lord

Sorry if I did mistakes, by the way I'll probably not update tomorrow cuz I have homework to do, youpi lmaooo