chapter eighteen

Los Angeles, California
BAILEY JONES

The fact that Shawn left hickeys didn't bother me that much, it was only because my sister may saw them. I looked up at Shawn, one of his hand was on the wheel while the other was on my thigh doing circles.

He turned his head towards me and smiled. "Are you staring at me, Jones?"

I giggled. "Why? I can't stare at my boyfriend?" I asked arching an eyebrow. "You look handsome by the way."

I glanced at him who was smiling like a fool, a smile creeped on my face. "Thank you, love." Love, every time he would call me by a nickname, my heart would melt and I would feel a weird thing in my stomach.

[]

"Ready?" I asked grabbing his hand on mine.

"Yeah." He laughed. "Should I tell them that I'm your friend or —"

I cut him off. "Boyfriend, tell them that you're my boyfriend." I smiled and kissed his lips before walking in the restaurant.

I walked to Kate's table, I hugged them quickly as Shawn took a seat next to me.

"So Kate, this is my boyfriend Shawn." I smiled as she shook his hand offering him a soft smile.

"Nice to see you again, Kate." He replied smiling.

"Shawn, I introduce you my boyfriend for six years now, James."

James shook his hand. "Hey mate." He spoke

"Hey man." Replied Shawn. "Great restaurant, by the way."

"Thanks. she took so long to choose it." He answered as Kate rolled her eyes, I laughed quietly.

The two men kept talking while I looked, more, like stared at my older sister. She looked at James with so much love, she was madly in love with him and I never understood why she kept refusing an engagement or a baby.

I snapped my fingers in front of her face. "Kate, look at me."

"What?" She asked taking a sip of her drink. "Go on, Bails."

"Why don't you marry him?" I whispered, her eyes widened.

"Bailey, I already told you. I don't need this." She answered to me with a sigh.

"So, why are you with him? The guy is head over feelings for you. All he wants is a family and a wide." I explained.

She gasped. "Oh gosh, you think I don't love James?" She asked

"I never say that!" I said. "But, give him one chance. Girl, in like five months, you guys will be together for seventh years!"

She sighed. "I will think about it." She replied

I sent her a smile. "Thank you." I told her

"We were now at the dessert, James was talking with his friends and Shawn while Kate was outside because someone from work called her. I put my hand on Shawn's thigh and slowly made my way to his belt, he choked on his drink and coughed.

James looked at him concerned. "You good, man?"

Shawn nodded. "Y-yeah." He tried to not moan.

I unbelted his belt and wrapped my hand around his, he whimpered at my touch. "Stop this." He chocked on his words.

"What?" I ask innocently. "Are you okay, babe?"

He clenched his jaw and pushed my hand away. "We're leaving."

I frowned. "What about my sister?" I asked

"James, we're leaving! Bails don't feel good." He said as James looked at me.

"Feel better Bails, love you." He hugged me tightly as Shawn stood up and grabbed my hand in his.

"Tell kate!" I yelled before leaving the place. "What the fuck are you doing?"

He rolled his eyes. "Is Brooke at home?" He asked

I frowned and shook my head. "No, she's at my brother. I have to pick her up tomorrow." I replied

He nodded silently and drove back home. I stepped out, once I locked the door, Shawn pinned me to the wall and kissed me harshly.

"Should we go to your room?" He asked breathless leaving kisses on my neck, I hummed as he took me by the thighs and carried me into my room.

He laid me on the bed as he slowly got on the top of me, I rolled over him and straddled his laps. "Take off your dress." He mumbled.

[]

Shawn rolled next to me, I laid my head on his chest trying to catch my breath, he kissed my head. "Should we go to take a shower?"

"Yes." I laughed. "I'm so sweaty." I answered making him laugh.

He smiled. "Same, it was perfect. You were perfect, Bailey." He answered honestly.

"Thank you, it's probably the best sex I've ever had." I replied making him chuckle deeply.

"I appreciate that." He answered standing up and walking to the shower, I followed him and went under the water.

I admired his tattoo and quickly thought. I always wanted one but never had the guts to do it, maybe I should.

He put his hands on my hips and brought me closer to him. "What are you thinking, gorgeous?"

"Just random thoughts but I really want a tattoo." I answered. "Maybe, I'm not really sure." I added as he hummed.

After the shower, we both went back to the bed and fell asleep as soon as we closed our eyes.

[EDITED]
heyyyy