chapter sixty-seven

"Love the one who hugs your soul."

bailey jones
TORONTO, CANADA
four months pregnant.

The last two months were more than okay, we came back to Toronto and did nothing since.

I was now four months pregnant and honestly it still felt unreal, I was really pregnant with Shawn and I's baby, my little peanut. Brooke was hella excited to meet her sibling, fortunately she wasn't the type of child who was jealous.

"Babe, are you coming downstairs for breakfast?" He asked kissing my shoulder as I nodded.

"When is the appointment for the ultrasound?" I asked to him as he checked his phone.

"In two days." He answered. "Wrap your legs around my waist, Bails." He said as I frowned.

"Are we having sex against the wall? You know I love that." I said to him as he sighed.

"No! We're not having sex against the wall. Brooke is waiting for us downstairs." He whispered as I pouted. "What?"

"Stop." I said as he stopped walking, I lifted my shirt showing him the red fabric that I was wearing. "What do you think? I bought it last month."

He cursed as his hands squeezed my bum. "You're driving me fucking insane." He whispered kissing my neck.

"Still no?" I asked to him as he nodded. "You're no fun." I pouted and leaned down, I pressed my lips against his as I begged for an entrance.

He pushed away and licked his lips. "After, I promise." He mumbled as I chuckled. "Even pregnant you find a way to drive me crazy."

"I'm your baby's momma so you need to satisfy me." I answered as he laughed.

[]

"Shower time!" I yelled to Shawn. "Where's Brooke?" I asked

"I drove her to my parents because you had a fever." He answered as I frowned.

"Fever? I am not sick." I said as he laughed and pushed me in the bathroom. "Ohh, I got it you wanted her to leave for the night."

"My smart girl." He answers as he took off my shirt, his eyes opened at the sight of my bare chest. "Fuck." He mumbled kissing my neck and my breast.

"Can we go to the shower?" I mumbled as I felt him getting harder and harder.

"First let me do this," He said taking off my panties. "I can't believe it that you are my fiancé and my baby's mommy." He whispered softly as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

After our hot shower, we went back to the bed. The towel still wrapped around me while Shawn put a boxer on, he smiled and laid next to me. "What a great shower, eh."

"Yeah," I chuckled. "Look at my bump!" I squealed as he chuckled and stared at it. "I think the baby is moving!" I said as his hands automatically went on my stomach.

He looked up at me and smiled widely. "It is! Our little peanut is kicking." He yelled and kissed my stomach again, again and again.

"Oh, by the way you never tell me. Do Emily come here?" He asked as I looked away and shook my head. "Oh babe, I'm so sorry." He said

"It's okay, she loves it there. She is kinda bossy." I said making him smile. "I'm okay I just wish she would come," I mumbled

"I know, Brian is coming here tho." He said as I smiled and nodded

"That's amazing! I love Brian." I smiled to him as he laughed. "Do you have this feeling? Like Toronto feels more like home than LA." I asked to him as he nodded.

"Well, since I grew up here I have this feeling that I'm at home," He smiled. "That's why I wanted to come live back here when I'll have a serious girlfriend." He said.

"Well, you have me." I grinned as he licked his lips and kissed me.

"My beautiful fiancé." He whispered kissing my forehead. "Can you believe that in one month, we will know the sex?"

"I know right, it feels unreal honestly." I said quietly to him as he laid a soft kiss on my stomach.

We talked until he fell asleep, his head on my stomach, his arms wrapped around my waist and my fingers running through his hair. Shawn's phone begun to ring, I sighed but grabbed it and looked at it.

MESSAGES FROM GROUP FAMILY🎸🤘🏽 !

Shawn;
Hey guys! I know it's been a while since
I talked to you but I wanted to know if it was possible to meet again.

Mike;
Dude! Of course.

Josiah;
Silly question, man!

David;
Sure, Shawn.

Eddy;
Man, we are a family. Remember?

Andrew;
Hey, kid. Of course, we can meet anytime you want. Just tell us and we will fly to Toronto, right guys?

Mike;
Yeah!

I locked his phone and frowned, why he didn't tell me about this? We will talk about it later. I was very happy to see that he sent them a text, that meant he still cared. I kissed his forehead, went under the sheets and fell asleep.

Hope you'll like it as much as me!
Sorry if I did mistakes lol
I think this is a message I'll write on every chapters ksksks

Love you guys :)))