chapter seventeen

Los Angeles, California
SHAWN MENDES

Still in my office working on some things. All I could think of was what Bailey did yesterday, she was so damn amazing. I checked my phone to see, if she sent something but nothing appeared. I sighed and closed my eyes in attempt to relax myself but opened them as soon as I heard my phone buzzing.

Bails🥰:

Like it? Going out tonight and found it in my wardrobe

Shawn❤️:
Honey, you look so amazing. How did I get so lucky?
2:34 pm
with who are you going out?
2:35 pm

I sighed and rubbed my face. This girl was going to kill me, for sure.

Bails🥰:
Dinner with my sister and her boyfriend and maybe some friends of him. Not really sure.

Shawn❤️:
Don't go. Im not here with you.

Bails🥰:
Love, everything will be okay. I swear.

Shawn❤️:
I trust but not them. I mean, they'll jump on you

Bails🥰:
Then come with me¿

I smiled and thought a little, I had nothing to do tonight. It would give me a change to spend more times with her.

Shawn❤️:
Do I need to pick you up??

Bails🥰:
I will pick you up at your office. 6:30, don't be late honey

I locked my phone and sighed. This was turning me on way too much and it needed to stop. All I wanted to do was seeing her.

[]

Hours later, I heard soft knocks on my door. "Come in!" I yelled, I recognized heels and looked up and saw Bailey in her dress. "Look at you, baby."

She rolled her eyes. "Stop." She said blushing. "What do you think?" She asked spinning of herself.

"You are honestly breathtaking." I answered standing up. "You have no idea how much I want to rip off your clothes." I whispered in her ear as she shivered.

"Shut up, for real." She mumbled kissing me.

I sat on the edge of the desk while she moved between my legs, I pulled away to leave wet kisses on her neck.

"What is happening with you?" She asked. "So horny."

"I know. Just can't believe that you're mine and only mine, babe." I told her sweetly before grabbing her waist and brought her closer to me.

"Not right now, Shawn." She said pushing me lightly. "Maybe later." She winked

"I left your marks." I said brushing my finger on the hickeys.

She groaned. "Oh no! Shawn we are going to dinner with my older sister." She exclaimed as I shrugged.

"Don't care." I said. "I showed them that you are mine by leaving marks." I added as my hand went on her lower back.

"Yeah sure! How I'm going to hide it?" She let out a frustrated sigh.

"Don't hide them, beautiful." I answered capturing her lips.

[EDITED]
hey guys! how are you?