chapter twenty-three

I was supposed to edit my chapters but I'm too lazy to continue so it'll stay like that lol!

Toronto, Canada
SHAWN MENDES

Bailey's family was really nice even if her dad scared me a little. Her mom would always talk about Bailey being a little girl which was funny.

We were both laying in the bed staring at each other. "Bails?" I asked, she hummed. "Since I met your parents, do you want to meet mine?"

She smiled sleepily. "Of course, but should I bring Brooke with us?"

I came closer. "Yes, you definitely should. My mom and my dad will be so happy even Aaliyah can't wait to meet her."

She finally opened her eyes and looked up at me. "You sure?"

I nodded and laid a kiss on her forehead. "One hundred percent." I replied making her smile. "You're so beautiful."

She leaned in and kissed me softly. "Thank you baby."

"What about a shower?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

She smirked. "If you want."

We stood up and walked to the shower. "I'm taking you out tonight." I spoke

She turned around and frowned. "I'm taking you out tonight." He repeated as she smiled.

She laughed. "Okay sir." She replied as she took off her clothes leaving her in a black set. Way too sexy. "Stop staring!"

i gulped, "sorry, you just look very hot right now,"

"yes and we can't do nothing because we are at my parents' house," she replied making me sigh

"but look at you, i'm sure you did it on purpose!" i said making her laugh

"maybe i did," she shrugged

"oh my god, you're the devil!" i replied, she tip toed and kissed me harshly. "stop!" i pushes away

"sorry," she said

"we can't take a shower together," i replied. "look what you have done!"

"i can help you about that," she replied leading me in the shower and locked the door.

i wasn't gonna to lie but, shower sex was extremely hot and amazing at the same time. after we both got dry and dress, we decided to went out a little.

"hey bails?" i asked

"yeah?" she replied

i smiled lightly, "the date is still okay for tonight?"

she gasped, "oh my god, i totally forgot, i need to see michael,"

i frowned, "who is michael?"

she smiled, "my ex-boyfriend,"

"what the hell bails?" i said starting to get angry, she just laughed, "what?"

"i was kidding, love," she replied making me roll my eyes

"very funny," she sticked her tongue out and smiled

we continued to walk in the street of Toronto, eventually walked in stores but i learned that bailey wasn't the type of girl who loved shopping.

we were now in victoria's secrets, i wasn't complaining.

"im going to look at this way, you can look for some underwear," she said

i licked my lips, "can you try them on?"

she nodded leaving me alone, i saw a black matching set, i took it and looked for others. i ended having three sets.

i walked to the fitting rooms and looked for bails. "bails?"

"I'm here," she showed me her hand, "do you find some?" she asked

"yeah, can you try them on? i want to see you with them,"

"sure," i handed them to her as she chuckled. "my man knows what he wants uh,"

i laughed lightly and waited, three minutes later she opened the curtain and looked at me. "what do you think?"

"amazing, the white fits you well," i replied eyeing her.

she chuckled and went back in the fitting room, about minutes later she had tried them all.

"wait for me outside, i'm going to pay," she said and kissed me, i walked outside and saw one of my one night stands.

i had this time of my life when i was lost and i would always go out with my friends get drunk and finished having a one night stand.

fortunately, bailey walked out of the store and smiled at me but this girl, i didn't even remember her name walked in front of me and smiled.

"hey shawn," she said as bailey walked next to me

"hey, do i know you?" i asked

she looked shock then answered, "yeah remember this hot night that we had,"

"no sorry," i replied

"you don't remember me? our body glued together?" she said as i felt bailey tense up next to me. "we should do this another time or tonight,"

"no, this is disrespectful to come at me since i'm here with my girlfriend," i said pointing at bailey who was next to me. "and even if you saw her, you continued your speech who disgusts me by the way. now leave us alone, thank you." she gulped and walked away.

i turned around and saw that bailey was already walking away, i jogged to her and grabbed her hand but she didn't move.

"listen bails," she turned around and looked at me

"don't talk, i don't care if your past, now let's get home," she said continuing to walk.

i nodded and walked with her. once we got home, she walked upstairs as i followed her.

"bails, talk to me," i said grabbing her waist

"we're not going out tonight, i'm tired," she replied

"but-" she cut me off

"no, goodnight shawn,"

i sighed and laid in the bed next to her, she was definitely mad at me.

[EDITED]
sorry for the mistakes! I'm extremely tired and a bit lazy to re-read my chapter sorry :(