chapter fifty-three

bailey jones
los angeles, california

One month that Shawn and I talked, he saw Brooke two times and he looked tired, sad and devastated but I was too.

I couldn't sleep correctly, coffee was the only thing who could keep me up. Emily tried to help me, but she failed but it wasn't her fault, it was mine. So, Kate would come over a lot, I was thankful for them.

The door bells rang as I walked lazily to it and opened. All the guys were here except Shawn. "Hey guys" I said as they smiled. "Come in"

They hugged me and went into the living room. "How are you feeling?" Brian asked as I coughed.

"Bails?" Asked Jon as I hid my face between my hand.

"I feel like I did the worst mistake in my whole life. Fuck, he must be over me now" I said as they chuckled. "What? Is he okay?"

"He isn't, Bails. He needs you" Told me Brian as I sighed. "I know, he hurt you but you could give him a chance" He said as I shrugged

"Bails, you've never been so sad in your whole life. Look at you, you're a mess!" Exclaimed Jon as I sighed. "You both need each other"

"Exactly. Shawn misses you and Brooke" Mike added

"I told him that he could come see her" I explained.

"This is not easy for him Bailey!" Yelled Ian. "The only thing he do is drinking his problems away" He yelled as I gulped

"He-What?" I said as Jon hugged me. "He drinks because of me?" I asked as they all nodded. "Fuck, I miss him so much"

"Talk to him" Said Brian. I was going to talk but I've been cut off by the door bells.

I opened the door as I saw him, he looked tired and sad. The bags under his eyes showed that he didn't get to sleep a lot. "Hey" I whispered

"Hey" He mumbled. "I came here to pick up Brooke for going to the park" He told me as I called Brooke. Within a minute, she was already downstairs ready to leave

"Hey daddy! I missed you" She said as I smiled

He kissed her forehead and smiled. "Sorry love, I was kinda busy" He pouted as she hugged him.

"That's okay" She told him. "Bye mommy, see you later!" She exclaimed

"Bye love" I kissed her cheek. "Call me if you have a problem" Shawn nodded as I made my way back to the living room.

Once I reached the living room, I collapsed on the floor and started to cry. "He was here and he looked so lost and sad because of me" I yelled as Brian kneeled in front of me.

"Bails, look at me" He said as I shook my head. "Come on, you're doing a panic attack. Breathe in and out" He said. "I'm here, we're all here"

"I want him to be here" I yelled. "It hurts Brian. I can't breathe" I cried harder.

"Bailey calm down" He said hugging me. "Jon call him please and tell him to leave Brooke to her sister" He yelled as my view became more blurry.

"We were going to get married" I yelled. "And I threw everything away!"

Brian gasped. "Married?" He said as I nodded. "I had no idea"

"Because, we didn't say anything" I said crying. "I gave him the ring back and the necklace" I said. "I gave him all back"

"Don't worry Bails" He said. "Jon did he answer?"

"He is on his way" He said as I felt my heart tightened.

"Brian, it really hurts in my chest right now" I said as he caressed my head. "I can't breathe correctly"

"Think about the first time, you met Shawn" He told me as I chuckled hardly.

"Fuck, he was hot" I said as everyone laughed. "Does he still love me?" I asked

"He does, Bails" Said Brian as I continued to cry. Soon, the door opening and Brian stood up.

"Bails?" I heard his voice as I started to cry harder. "I'm here" He said embracing me into a hug.

"You're really here?" I asked crying into his chest.

"We're going to leave man" Said Brian as Shawn nodded.

"Thanks for taking care of her" He told him as I cried.

"I can't believe it, you're here" I said as I cried. "I'm so so sorry"

"It's okay Bails. Breathe in and out" He told me as I did what he said, slowly calming myself down. "Yes, that's it. Breathe"

Once, I breathed correctly. I wrapped my arms around his chest. "I love you so much Shawn"

"I love you too Bails" He admitted. "I missed you, so damn much. It killed me to know that I wouldn't see you and Brooke" He said as I apologized.

"I trust you, I'm sorry for not believing you" I said as he shook his head.

"The most important is that you're in my arms right now, okay? Let's not focus on the past" He said as I nodded.

"We're going to start very slow, okay?" I said as he nodded. "We don't rush anything" I said as he kissed my forehead.

Everything was back at the normal, well, that's what I thought.

Phew🥺