chapter three

Los Angeles, California
SHAWN MENDES

I walked in my house, took off my shoes and surprisingly frowned seeing my little sister sat on my couch.

"Oh you're home." She casually said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "And what the fuck are you doing up that late?" I added watching my watch.

"Dad was pissing me off so I drove here." She shrugged.

"Aaliyah! You can't run away from dad because he bothers you." I explained.

My parents weren't living here but they recently bought a house here, so they could be closer to me like they said.

"Dude! It's nothing. You live alone with your best friend who's barely home." She tried to argue.

"Fuck." I mumbled. "It's two in the morning and I'm fucking tired."

"Yes, and?" She said with an attitude."

"I hate it when you're like that." I said. "Can you just go to bed? Please?" I asked, she sighed and agreed.

I loved my sister with all my heart but sometimes it wasn't just working. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass, I took the whiskey bottle and poured my glass. At the same time, Brian walked in the kitchen.

"Hey man." He said giving me a side hug.

"How was work today?" I asked while drinking my glass

"The routine, you know." He said. "Yours?"

"So fucking great! I signed with a Jones Music Records." I replied

He gasped. "That's so great, bro!"

"Thanks! She's honestly so nice. We went out after we signed." I said to him

"Tell me more!" He said excitedly grabbing a glass

I sighed. "Man, she's so beautiful and she has a little girl."

"Like a daughter?" He asked

I nodded. "Yeah! Her name is Brooke and she's the cutest."

"I never saw anything about her, she's actually so quiet in real life and on social media." He told me

"I know! This is frustrating." I let out a laugh. "But, she's single!" I added making him laugh

"Alright, goodnight." He said

"Yep, goodnight man." I said walking to my room.

[EDITED]
hey guys! quick update, i'll post more today.
love y'all.❤️
until next timeee