chapter forty-three

bailey jones
toronto, canada

I opened my eyes in my new bed with my boyfriend next to me. My hand slowly went under the sheets and started to stroke his thigh.

He sighed as he grabbed my waist and brought me closer to him, I sat up and straddled his lap. "Morning babe." I said as he groaned. "Come on wake up." I whispered in his ear.

"Morning." He moaned. "Kiss me." I laughed at his attitude and kissed his cheek. "Babe, not here on the lips."

I rolled my eyes and licked my lips, I leaned down and pressed my lips against his. His hands laid on my bum as I pushed his hands away. "Don't." I said against his lips.

He pushed away and pouted. "Since when I can't touch what is mine?" He asked as I chuckled

"Shut up." I said kissing him one more time, he rolled over me and left kisses on my neck. "Stop, Brooke is sleeping."

"And?" He asked continuing to leave wet kisses on my neck. "Its only nine and she doesn't have school so we're okay."

I chuckled and pushed him away. "Yes but I have work to do, maybe tonight if i'm too stressed." I said with a smirk as he nodded

"Love you." He said before I left the room

I blew him a kiss and left the room. After three hours in the office, my head was hurting I couldn't do more even if I did most of the works. I called Em and she told me that everything was perfect for them I was relieved.

I filled some papers and opened my mails. I didn't open them since we left for Toronto. My throat tightened as I saw his address mail, I quickly pressed 'delete' and closed my laptop. You did enough, bails I told myself.

I made my way in the garden, where Shawn and Brooke were. They were both in the pool playing together, I sat and waited for Shawn to notice me. He got out of the water as Brooke did the same thing but she went tanning as my boyfriend walked towards me.

"Hey how are you?" He asked looking at me concerned.

I smiled. "I'm okay. Tired tho." I answered

He nodded and kissed my lips tenderly. "Are you sure? It looks like you saw a ghost."

I bit my nail and looked up. "Shawn, he sent me an e-mail." I said as his eyes opened wide

He clenched his jaw. "Did you read it?"

I shook my head with a nervous laugh. "I deleted it." He nodded and laid his hand on my thigh.

"Everything's going to be okay. I will call the police later today." I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder. "I love you Bailey".

"Me too." I answered. I couldn't help but felt anxious about this.

[]

Brooke agreed of taking a nap. So it was only me and Shawn. We were sitting outside, the sun shinning us as I slowly closed my eyes and enjoyed it.

My eyes opened as I felt Shawn leaving a kiss on my cheek. I smiled and took a sip of my beer. "I called the station police while you were with Brooke." He said as I nodded.

Did I want to know what he was becoming? Not at all. But I had to. "And?" I asked anxiousness feeling my voice.

"We will have to go to the court in a week to testify against him? Is that okay babe?" He asked as I slowly nodded.

"I guess so. You will come with me?" He nodded as I kissed his lips. "Thank you."

"No problem love."

Sorry if I did mistakes!