chapter thirty-two

bailey jones
los angeles, california

i was sitting at my office while kyle was sitting in front of me on his phone. this past few days, i felt like he tried to flirt with me and i was not really okay with it. suddenly he stood up and walked towards me, his hand laid on my tight and slowly went up, i pushed it away and backed away and walked away but he grabbed my wrist and brought me closer.

"kyle, let me go please." i said scared

"why? i want you." he whispered in my ear as he slowly squeezed my bum.

"please leave me alone." i said as i felt myself crying.

"i want you so bad." he whispered as he unzipped his pants.

he pushed me on my desk, and held me by my shoulder so i couldn't move he was way more stronger than me. my cheeks were now really wet. nothing could express what was i feeling, fear and sadness

i yelled but he covered my mouth with his hand. when i thought that it was over and i was going to get rape, i heard the door opened and within a minute kyle was on the floor and shawn was on top of him beating him.

"you are disgusting! you are a jerk!" yelled shawn continuing to beat him

"shawn, we should call the police." i said as he stood up and hugged me.

"i'm sorry that this happened love." he said kissing my forehead. "are you okay?"

"i guess." i replied shrugging. "can you call the police?"

"of course baby."

after we called the police, shawn stayed next to me but every time he would touch me, i would move away. i felt guilty but i was still shocked from what happened earlier.

"do you want to go home?" he asked as i nodded.

"yes please." i replied standing up and walked away.

after we got home, i went into the shower and started to wash myself,i felt ashamed, he touched me like i was his, he tried to rape me.

shawn mendes

i couldn't believe it, he touched her the way i did, he had no right to touch her.

i walked to the bathroom, the water was still running i frowned and opened the door and saw the most heartbreaking thing. she was sitting on the floor, her knees brought to her chest as she cried quietly.

her skin was red so much she had rubbing her skin, i took of my t-shirt and walked in the shower, i sat in front of her. "bails talk to me."

"i feel ashamed." she replied gulping

"don't be, it's not your fault love." i answered as i rubbed her cheek, she tensed up at my touch but slowly calmed down. "i love you bailey jones."

"i love you too shawn." she replied.

after her shower, she put some clothes on and went straight in the bed. she quickly fell asleep as i went downstairs where was kate and brooke waiting for me.

"hey guys." i said taking brooke in my arms as she wrapped her legs around my hip.

"hey shawn." said kate hugging me. "how is she?"

"not good." i answered sighing, brooke just played with my hair as kate sighed. "but she will be okay."

"thank god, you walked in." she said

"yeah, i knew that this kyle was weird." i said. "anyway, you should leave, i'll take care of the girls."

she hugged me one more time and smiled at me. "yeah, call me if you need us." she said as she left the house.

"are you tired baby?" i asked to brooke as she yawned. "okay, i understood."

i chuckled and went upstairs, i brushed her teeth and put her in her bed, i kissed her
forehead and left the room.

i didn't want to disturb bails, so i went in a guest room and fell asleep.

i love dylan o'brien, okay bye.

sorry for the mistakes :(