chapter sixty-one

"Be patient:
you will get everything
that you deserve"
-faraway

Shawn Mendes
TORONTO, CANADA

My mind couldn't wrap around this new feeling, I was going to be a dad. Don't get me wrong I was really happy to have Brooke and I considered her as my own daughter but this time, it was my baby.

Today, Bails and I were going to tell Brooke that she was going to have a little sister or brother. We decided to tell our parents when Bails would be one month pregnant.

"Morning." Mumbled Bails as she wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my chest, my fingers running through her hair as she hummed. "How are you?"

I smiled. "A little anxious but excited." I said with a raspy voice. "Me too." She admitted.

"I think she will be happy." I told her as she smiled. "You think?" She asked looking up at me as I nodded.

We both got ready and went downstairs. A few hours later, Brooke came downstairs and sat next to us.

"Hey daddy and mommy." She said softly as we smiled.

"Hey baby." I kissed her cheek. "So mommy and I need to tell you something." I started as she frowned.

"So, we are having a baby." Blurted Bailey.

"Where is he?" She asked as we laughed. "It's in mommy's tummy." I showed her as she opened her eyes.

"But, how?" She asked as we shook our heads. "You don't need to know now sweetie." Said Bailey as I laughed and kissed Brooke's face.

"So I'm having a little sister?" She said as I nodded. "Or a little brother." I added as she nodded. "I prefer a sister." She answered

"We can't choose, love." I told her as she frowned. "That sucks then." She told us as we laughed.

"Can we go to the movies?" She asked as I shook my head. "Without me, I'm sorry baby. I have to work today." She pouted but nodded.

"I love you." I said kissing her cheek as she giggled and hugged me. "And I love you." I said to Bailey as she laughed and kissed my lips softly making me want to deepen this kiss but I couldn't with Brooke underneath us.

baileyjones

Liked by shawnmendes, katejones and 1,234,007 others

baileyjones football game are more fun with you✨
👤: shawnmendes.

user1: they look so great together.

user2: cute cute cute

katejones: where was my little croissant?
baileyjones: she was with mom & dad

shawnmendes: my lovely gal🤭
baileyjones: my sweet boy
shawnmendes: bad**
user3: ^^^ this is goal

briancraigen_: Lucky Mendes!
shawnmendes: which Mendes??

user4: ^^ he's messing with us

user5: fuck he's serious? sksjsksj

Hey!! this is short I knowww. But I promise I'll update a longer and better chapter.

Thanks for the support and sorry if I did mistakes looool