chapter twenty-three

shawn mendes
los angeles, california

i woke up feeling someone snuggling next to me, i opened my eyes and saw bailey.

"hey." i said softly

"hey." she replied back. "why did you sleep here?"

"i didn't want to disturb you last night." i said stroking her hair.

"i'm sorry to always pushing you away, i was scared last night." she said slowly tracing my abs with her fingers.

"that's okay." i replied. "you're safe with me bailey."

"i know." she replied cracking smile. "and thank you for that."

she kissed my chest lightly as i kissed her head, she was everything to me, and i felt bad that i didn't walked in the office earlier.

"you don't have to feel bad, shawn." she said like she was reading my mind.

"of course i have, why i didn't walk earlier in your office?" i said with a sigh.

"it's not your fault shawn and it's not mine either." she said

"you're so strong bailey." i said with a small smile.

we stayed like this until we heard brooke running in the house, i chuckled and stood up, i looked for her and found her sitting on the bed. "hey daddy."

"hey baby, what are you doing here?" i asked

"i was looking for you and mummy." she replied pouting.

i smiled. "well i'm here!" she ran towards me and jumped as i wrapped my arms around her. "you want to see mummy?" she nodded.

i walked to the room and saw bailey still laying in the bed, brooke and i laid next to her, she smiled and kissed brooke's forehead.

"i love you both." she said

"we love you too mummy!" exclaimed brooke.

shitty chapter i'm sorry and sorry for the mistakes.