chapter fifty-eight

shawn mendes
toronto, canada

Bailey left the house hours ago because she needed to do something for work apparently. So it was only me and Brooke.

"Daddy!" Yelled Brooke as she ran in the room and climbed on the bed.

"Morning princess, how are you?" I said as he yawned. "Still tired? But, you fell asleep early yesterday,"

She shrugged. "I feel like I caught cold," She said getting under the sheets as she cuddled against me.

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked as she nodded. "A hot chocolate?"

"Yes daddy!" She said as I smiled.

"I'm going downstairs and we will have breakfast in the bed okay?" I said as she nodded.

"Can I play with your phone?" I hummed as she grabbed it.

I went downstairs and grabbed everything I needed for. When I came back, Brooke was talking to Bailey through the phone.

"Yes mommy! Wait he is here," Brooke handed me the phone as I gave her a hot chocolate.

"Hey love," I said laying on the bed.

"Are you really having breakfast on our bed?" She said. I knew she hated that.

I sighed. "Brooke thinks she caught cold so I brought her a hot chocolate,"

"Awn okay," She said smiling as I blew her a kiss. "Take care of her and call me if anything happen,"

"Yes," I said smiling.

"You promise?" She said as I chuckled face at her reaction.

"I promise, love" I told her as she nodded in satisfaction. "Now, go work we will see you tonight,"

"Alright, bye!" She said waving at the phone

"Bye mommy!" Brooke yelled as I laughed. "Daddy? What did you give to mommy?"

I smiled. "I gave her a ring, do you want to see a picture?"

She nodded as I took my phone and scrolled to my camera roll. "Here," I showed her the picture. "This is the ring that I gave to mommy,"

She looked the ring in awe. "Wow, this is pretty,"

I nodded smiling. "It was my nana's ring, she gave it to me so I could ask your mommy to be my wife,"

Her eyes lighten up at the word 'wife'. "Wife? What is a wife?"

"Do you know what is marriage?" She nodded as I looked for the right words to use. "Well, I asked your mommy to be my girl forever,"

She gasped. "That means I will be your girl forever?"

I chuckled and nodded. "My girl, forever"

She cuddled up against my chest as I held her close to me. They were going to be my girls, for real this time. I couldn't imagine my life without them.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Brooke coughing. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Bad," She said. I touched her forehead, fuck, she was hot.

"Baby, I think you caught cold," I said. "I'm going to take you to the doctor, okay?"

She nodded sleepily as I went into her room and picked up warm clothes. I walked back to my room. "Brooke, stand up please"

She pouted and groaned. "Why?"

I laughed. "I want to dress you so we can go the doctor and then we will know what you have," I told her as she nodded

I sent a message text to Bailey, informing her that I was taking Brooke to the doctor. My phone rang as I put Brooke's seatbelt, I kissed her forehead and grabbed my phone.

"Hello?" I said as I heard Bailey's voice. My lips curved into a smile.

"How is she?" She said as I rolled my eyes.

"She is okay don't worry. We're going to the pharmacy so I can buy her medicine," I told her as she hummed. "How is your day?"

She sighed. "Great, I'm tired tho," She told me as I pouted.

Before I could talk I heard a voice calling for Bailey. It looked like she was in a hospital. "Are you in a hospital?"

"Yeah, I am. The office wants me to do some things," She mumbled as I nodded. "Anyway, see you tonight love"

"Yeah. I love you," I told her as I hung up and started to drive to the pharmacy.

Once I bought what I needed, I drove back to the house and put Brooke to the bed and waited for my fiancée to come home.

soft content to make you soft as hell
I updateeeeed. Yeees!!!
I'm sorry if there's any mistakes.