chapter twenty-eight

Los Angeles, California
SHAWN MENDES

my eyes stuck on Bailey's face, she looked peaceful and happy. she told me that she loved me. I couldn't believe it. she loved me back. this relationship was getting serious, way more serious than the ones I had before and I loved it. my fingers slowly traced her lips, those ones that I loved so much, she was all I ever wanted.

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed aaliyah's number. "Shawn?" asked the girl through the phone.

"liyah, do I bother you?" I asked

"of course not." she answered, "what happened?"

I smiled to myself looking at my lover, "she said it back."

"what?" asked Aaliyah

"she said that she loved me." I said happily. "liyah, she loves me."

"I'm so happy for you guys, but it's kinda late here, I will call you back tomorrow," she said sleepily

I agreed and hung up. I slowly stood up and walked into the kitchen.

I made coffee and breakfast and walked upstairs with it. I put the plate on the edge of the bed and slowly sat next to her.

"babe, wake up." I shook her lightly as she opened her eyes and yawned. "hey, you."

"hey love." she answered making me smile like crazy.

"how are you doin'?" I asked

she giggled. "are you joey tribbiani?"

I chuckled, "I wish baby." I kissed her forehead and smiled. "breakfast is ready."

"what did you make?" she asked sitting up. "awn my favorite!"

I nodded as she grinned, she leaned in and kissed my lips. "thank you mon amour."

"I love the way you talk in French, it looks so hot on you." I whispered kissing her lips.
"do you speak another language?"

she nodded. "yes, Spanish."

"really?" I raised an eyebrow as she smiled. "talk then."

"besame mi amor." she whispered

"fuck bails." I kissed her harshly as she felt back on the bed, I climbed on her. "you are turning me on so much."

"I can feel it," she whispered laughing a little.

after our morning sex which was great, we both started to eat the breakfast that i made.

we were now watching Netflix as my fingers slowly caress her waist and went up under her shirt. she pulled my hand away and giggled. I kissed her collarbone as she whimpered.

"stop babe." she said pushing me away.

"say that you love me, and I will stop." she giggled as I went down and put my head
under her shirt and kissed her tummy and went up on her breasts. "say that you love me."

"I love you." she laughed, grabbed my face and brought me up. "I fucking love you." she giggled and laid her lips on mine in a huge slow and passionate kiss.

I loved her so much.

sorry for the mistakes!