chapte forty-four

third person
toronto, canada

It's been a week that the couple has learned that they had to go to the court. Bailey wasn't really about it but she couldn't do anything and Shawn was going to be on her side. 

She didn't see Jason since she met him with Brooke and she was beyond happy about it and Shawn was too.

They were currently in the bed with Brooke in the middle, she sneaked here while they were sleeping, but Shawn and Bailey didn't mind they loved seeing Brooke sleeping peacefully between them.

"Morning." Whispered Bailey to Shawn, he turned around and stared at her.

"Morning, you're so beautiful." He whispered as she blushed

"Shut up." She said making him chuckle. She looked down and saw Brooke sleeping. "She always find a way to sneak, eh."

Shawn nodded and kissed her forehead. "I love her. I never knew that I needed a baby girl before." He said making his girlfriend laughing. "And you of course."

"I know. I love you." She said making Shawn's heart melted. Even if she told him a lot, he would always get excited when she said it.

"I love you too." He whispered kissing her lips gently. "You and this little cutie are the best thing that happened to me in a while."

She smiled and stood up. "I'm gonna do the breakfast, stay with your daughter." She left the room.

Shawn, him, watched his daughter sleeping. Those two words sounded amazing for him. His daughter, could you imagine that? His daughter. He loved it. He felt bad that he didn't meet Bailey and Brooke earlier, he wanted to see Broke's first word, he wanted to see her first times.

She slowly opened and snuggled into Shawn's chest. "Morning baby." He said

"Morning daddy." She said still against his chest. "Are we going to see grandpa Manny today?"

"You want to?" He asked, he was happy that his parents got along with Brooke.

"Yes and I could see grandma Karen and grandma Evelyn too and grandpa Steven." She said making him laugh

"You want to see everyone, eh?" He asked as she nodded. "What about we invite them tonight and we tell to aunt Liyah to come?"

"Oh yes please daddy." She said hugging him. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Later today, the parents were here for dinner. Brooke was playing with Aaliyah while everyone was talking.

Shawn and Bailey were in the kitchen making dinner, he wrapped his arms around her waist as she chuckled. "Who got the idea to invite them?"

He smiled. "Our daughter."

Bailey smiled, she loved hearing Shawn said 'our daughter', he loved her like his own child and she was grateful for him.

This chapter is short, i'm sorry

Sorry for the mistakes thooo

I say the word 'sorry' way too many times ksjsksk