chapter thirty-five

bailey jones
toronto, canada

our hands intertwined as we walked in the street of Toronto with brooke on my hips. there were a lot more of paparazzis following us since i was shawn's girlfriend, also because he was seen with a little girl and everyone was speculating that it was his and that she was hidden all this time which was ridiculous.

anyways, we were in toronto because shawn and i had enough of los angeles and wanted to see our families, so we agreed of going to toronto for an unknown moment, just the three of us enjoying our time together.

i was also here for looking at the houses, it was indeed needed since my parents lived here, i needed a place to stay with brooke, you know our little bubble.

shawn had a condo here, so we would stay here the whole time, i never saw his appartement so i was a little excited to see where he was staying when he wasn't in los angeles, my mind was full of question, like when did he move, how did he find a place like this from what he showed me he had an amazing view on the CN tower.

we were now in a Tim Hortons next to shawn's place, they made the best coffee and honestly i was obsessed with them and i was glad that shawn was too.

"babe, what are you thinking about?" he asked as i snapped my head towards him

i shrugged. "us." i said simply as he smiled

"i love you." he said pecking my lips gently

brooke looked at us. "and me you don't love me?" she asked as shawn took her in his strong arms

"of course, i love you baby." he said kissing his cheeks then her nose as she giggled

"i love you too." she said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"someone is sleepy." he answered making her nod. "let's grab a coffee and go back to my place okay?" she nodded again

shawn held my hand again and squeezed it a little, i turned my head around and saw jason, what the fuck he was doing here? shawn gave me a reassuring smile.

"everything's is going to be okay bails, remember i'm with you." whispered shawn in my ear as i nodded.

"bailey jones in toronto!" said a voice behind me i turned around and saw jason.

"yeah, what do you want?" i spilt

"apologize, i acted like an asshole to you last time." he replied as i gasped.

"you what?" i said

"listen bails, i'm sorry. i just want to see my daughter again." he said making shawn tensed up behind me.

"uh i-i" i didn't have the time to answer that he cut me off.

"please, take this. it's my number." he gave me a card with his number on, i took it and put it in the trash as he sighed. "i will find a way to contact you bailey."

i shrugged as shawn, brooke and i walked out of the cafe. "i can't believe it, what was he doing here?"

shawn sighed. "i dont know bails."

"it's very annoying to see him pop up in my life like that." i said as he nodded.

"i know love, but let's forget about him, uh?" i nodded as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "let's leave for the bahamas or hawaii or australia, just the three of us for our birthdays!" he added.

it could be a great idea. "yes, why not. emily could take my place while i'm gone." i said as he smiled.

"and me brian could take it! and brooke will be on her holidays!" he said. "tonight we're planning everything." he kissed my temple as we walked to his apartment.

once we got here, shawn handed me brooke and opened the door reveling his spacious living room with a piano against the wall and his kitchen, he also showed us his room and the guest room where brooke was going to sleep.

i put brooke in the bed and walked to the living room, "your place is unbelievably amazing." i said as i sat next to him.

"i love it here." he replied kissing my cheek lightly.

we finished the day watching a movie and fell asleep on the sofa, his head on my lap and my hand running through his hair.

unknown:
i told you that i will find a way to contact you.
8:34 pm
we really need to talk about your 'boyfriend' and brooke. thank you.
-jason
8:35 pm

sorry if i did mistakes