"What are you looking at?" Kaoru asked. He leaned over my shoulder and stared at the screen.

"You look so cute," I whispered before shutting the phone off and slipping it into my pocket. I turned around and placed both my hands on his neck, right below his jawline.

"Stop it, Kem. I do not," Kaoru mumbled and gripped my forearms gently. Someone knocked on the door, meaning it was probably either Haruhi, Hikaru, or Amaya. Sozen and Reizo never knock.

"Uh, come in," I answered. Kaoru and I both pulled away from each other. The door cracked open, and Hikaru stuck his head inside.

"Are you guys done yet? Mom wants us back home soon," Hikaru said as he glanced between us. I stayed silent and turned to Kaoru. He nodded without saying a word. "You finally kissed him, huh? Maybe now, you'll talk about it less," Hikaru spoke then quickly disappeared behind the door.

"Hikaru!" Kaoru shouted annoyed. I kept my eyes glued to him, but he didn't look back at me. His face was extremely flustered.

"Babe," I spoke softly. A smug smile appeared on my face. "You're so cute," I whispered. I leaned closer to him and kissed his cheek. "If you wanted to kiss me so badly, you should've just asked."

"Don't tease me, Fujioka," Kaoru groaned and playfully hit my shoulder. I laughed softly and hugged him tightly.

"Hey, I'm being serious!" I gasped. "Kiss me, Kaoru," I mumbled. My lips hovered over his, but I didn't kiss him.

"You're such a jerk, you know?" Kaoru smiled softly before pecking my lips softly.

"But I'm your jerk," I responded and laughed softly. I pushed my face into his neck and hugged him tightly.

"Yeah, you're also super corny," he whispered and returned the hug.

After the twins left, I sat in the living room with Sozen and Reizo for a while. Eventually, Haruhi and Amaya both left Haruhi's room. "Oh, I almost forgot you came with us," Sozen said as he watched Amaya sit on an empty spot beside me.

"Oh, haha," Amaya answered sarcastically. She turned towards me and asked, "Your friends left already?" I nodded and glanced at her without saying anything.

"Right, since they're gone," Reizo paused and sat up straight. Sozen looked up from my phone and watched him speak. "Are you sure they like you because of who you are and not because of who you are?" He clearly emphasized the second "who" in the sentence.

"Yeah, they do. Kaoru told me he liked me before I told him who I was," I answered. "I'm completely sure they're not that sort of people. Plus, didn't you notice how quiet they were around you guys? They're almost never like that."

"Okay, if you really think so, Kem, we'll trust you," Reizo shrugged and leaned back.

"How long have you been dating him?" Amaya asked with a smile on her.

"Well, we went on our first date on Thursday, and we became official just recently," I answered. "I'd much rather be Kaoru's boyfriend than be Kuma, The smile on my face grew as I thought about those memories. "Anyway, can I have my phone back? I need to do something," I said and turned to Sozen. He nodded and handed me the device.

"You should check your Instagram," he answered then leaned back into the sofa after I took it from his hands. I narrowed my eyes at him before quickly opening the app. I clicked on the bottom icon that took me to my profile and saw the most recent post.

"Sozen!" I gasped and threw one of the couch pillows at him. "What the hell?"

"Wait, read the comments before you yell at me!" Sozen said and held his hands up defensively. My eyes were glued onto the screen again as I read through the comments.

KumaArita: Hey, it's Sozen

KumaArita: Hey, it's Sozen. Make sure you save this picture because I don't know what Kuma is going to do when he sees I posted this.

"I'd much rather be [his] boyfriend than be Kuma" -Kuma Arita

# edgyboi # OTP # Hacked

Liked by 4,696,969

FanAccount: OMFG we need a name so we can make a ship name 🚢🚢

Username: This is actually the cutest😆

FanAccount2: Damn... Kuma's not single anymore then?
|
FanAccount3:Like you ever even had a chance

Hater: Eww, fags. Kys😷

Username2: This is literally the best thing ever. Thank you, Sozen!!

DaddyRei: Watching you two be extremely flustered and awkward when taking this picture was the best
|
Sozozo: Yeah, it was 😂😂
|
KumaArita: You guys suck. I'm changing my passcode
|
DaddyRei: But you're leaving the post up? It would've been deleted already if it really bothered you

Username3: # edgyboi

FanAccount4: Not to be dramatic or anything, but I'd literally die for their relationship

Hater2: Homosexuality is a sin. It's not too late to turn to God
|
Username4: Bitch, this relationship is already👏bleSSED👏BY👏THE👏HEAVENS👏

Username5: OOOF. We need more pictures to make editssss!

"You guys are idiots," I muttered before closing the app and opening the call icon. I dialed Kaoru's number and pressed the phone close to my ear before getting up and walking to my room.

"Hello? Kem?" Kaoru asked from the other side of the line. I flopped down onto my bed and rubbed my forehead with my free hand.

"Hey, Babe," I muttered back. "Have you checked Kuma's Instagram?" I could hear the others talking from the living room. He hummed softly. "Uh," I sighed then explained, "I didn't know Sozen was going to do that. I can take it down if it bothers you."

"No, no," Kaoru answered quickly. "I don't mind it... really." I smirked softly and hummed. "It doesn't bother me. I think you should leave it up."

"Alright," I answered slowly. "I will. I just wanted to make sure that it didn't bother you at all," I explained. I smiled wider and closed my eyes slowly as I continued talking to him. He really is adorable.

Wc 1545

Go check out my new story "The 'Bad Boy' Type" please.