Chapter 80: Sasha

*time skip to Prom*

It's the day of Prom! I'm so excited!

My mom paints my nails as my cousin does my hair. While they are doing this, my sister does my makeup. She's only 7, but she watches a lot of James Charles videos, so she knows what she's doing.

After everyone finishes with everything, which takes half an hour, I put my dress on.

I hear a knock on my door. I go to answer it. It's Bayley, Seth and Finn.

"Omg, Sasha, you look amazing!" Bayley says, hugging me.

"You look stunning, Sash," Seth says. He puts the corsage on my wrist.

"Where are the others?" I ask.

"In the limo," Finn tells me. I look behind the trio and, sure enough, there's a limo.

We get in the limo and get to the dance.

After an hour of line dancing, slow dancing, and drinking Dr. Pepper and Coca Cola, it's time to announce Prom King and Queen and Prince and Princess.

"Alright, seniors, are you ready to find out who you've voted as your King, Queen, Prince and Princess?" Mrs. Stephanie asks. We all cheer.

"First, your Prom Prince, can we get a drumroll?"

Sami and Dean give us the drumroll.

"Mr. Finn Balor!"

Finn stands up, kisses Bayley, and walks to the middle of the gym floor.

"Now, your Prom Princess, drumroll please."

Again, Sami and Dean give us the drumroll.

"Miss Sasha Banks!"

I gasp and cover my mouth with my hands as I hug Seth and walk to the middle of the gym floor. I stand by Finn.

"Now, your Prom King. Sami, Dean, you know what to do."

The drumroll begins as Mrs. Stephanie says, "Mr. Sami Zayn!"

Sami gets up, waves and goes to stand by me.

"And your Prom Queen! Dean, do us the honors."

He gives one final drumroll.

"Miss Becky Lynch!"

"That's right!" Becky says as she stands up. "Who's The Man? I'm The Man! And The Man just got Prom Queen!"

Everyone laughs as she stands by Sami.

"Okay, we are going to have the dances of the Prom Royalty right now," Mrs. Stephanie says.

I almost forgot.

She's in with the plan.

The plan to get Becky and Sami back together.

She starts to play "Happier" by Ed Sheeran. Finn and I look at each other awkwardly, but then I raise my hand.

"Yes?" Mrs. Stephanie asks.

"Is it mandatory for the Prince and Princess to dance with each other?" I ask her.

"Well, no, but you two have to dance with someone."

We walk to the bleachers and grab our significant other's hands and we dance with them. I look over to Sami and Becky.

Becky looks like she's in love with Sami.

Uh oh.

The song ends and I hug Seth as I go eavesdrop on Becky and Dean's conversation.

"What do you mean 'I'm breaking up with you'?" Becky asks.

"I saw you, Becks. I saw how much you cared for him," he tells her. "I deserve to be with someone who will love me and only me. I don't want to be someone's rebound."

Becky looks down in shame. "I'm sorry," she says.

He shakes his head. "I'm sorry too."

He walks off and I run back to my friends. Becky slowly approaches us.

"Hey guys!" she says. "Uh, Sami, can I see you for a sec?"

Sami carefully nods and she pulls him away. Once again, I eavesdrop.

"Dean and I just broke up," she tells him.

"Why?" he asks.

"Because he knows I still have feelings for you."

"You do?"

She nods. "I missed you so much, Sami."

"I missed you, too. I'm sorry I got mad and didn't believe you. I was such an idiot."

"I shouldn't have dumped you over that, though," she says. "What do you say, will you take me back?"

He nods. "Of course I will."

He kisses her and I run back to everyone. The two approach us, hand in hand.

"Y'all are back together?" Alexa asks.

Sami nods. "I couldn't be happier." He kisses her again.

Everything is back to normal.