Chapter 13: Sasha

*time skip to Monday*

I wake up and get ready for school. I get a text from my group chat with Alexa and Bayley. Alexa has planned this plan for two days with us. We even went out and bought really cute clothes yesterday. The text is from Alexa:

Okay, operation Look Cute and Popular to Make Charlotte Jealous is go.

I smile and put my phone down. Me and the two others have the same pink frilly top with blue jean shorts and some really cute wedges. We agreed yesterday to wear light but noticable makeup, so I do that and curl my hair.

I go to pick up Alexa and Bayley at Bayley's house. I ring the doorbell and Seth answers it.

"Hello Seth," I say, feeling a little awkward around him. "Are Bayley and Alexa ready?" He nods.

"Girls! Sasha is here!" The girls walk downstairs and we get into my car. We drive to school and get out of my car.

We walk to the front of the school where Bayley spots Finn. Alexa says that he can join us so he does. He grabs Bayley's hand as we walk into the school.

We literally own this place. Everyone is staring. We sashay down the hall and Seth, Kevin, Becky and Sami join us since they are our friends. We spot Charlotte and we wave in a sassy way to her before we sashay again. It feels so good to be popular. It feels I like I have power, which makes me queen of the world.

Me, Bayley and Alexa go to gym class, and the gym coach is out running errands, so we get to do nothing all day! Charlotte is in our class, too.

"Alexa, what are you doing with those two losers?" she asks, crossing her arms. She looks mad. Our plan is working.

"Well, if you must know, they are my friends. You've mistreated me all these years not only as a friend but as a stepsister and I was sick of it, and these girls came to the rescue," Alexa tells her. Charlotte rolls her eyes and walks away.

"Woohoo!" I say. We high five each other. "We did it!" We enjoy the rest of PE until second period history class.

"Attention history class," I say, as Bayley and Alexa stand beside me. "The queens of this school have arrived." Everyone claps as we sit down in our seats.

We have an amazing day at school. Me and the girls sashay back to my car after Bayley kisses Finn goodbye. I swear, they show too much PDA.

We roll the windows down in my car and drive away, the wind blowing in our hair. "Take that Char!" Bayley yells. "Who's popular now?" We all laugh before we go to Bayley's house.