Chapter 48: Finn

Hey everyone! I am so sorry I haven't been updating! My phone and laptop got taken away from me and I just got it back. Sorry! Anyways, on with the story.

A Mixed Match Challenge with Bayley? Count me in! Poor Seth, though. He has to watch his girlfriend team up with someone else.

I go to the gym where our matches where being held. How I missed this place. We have to wrestle tonight, but not for the MMC. That's tomorrow night. Bayley has yet to defend her title against Sasha, and I figure it will be tonight.

Sasha is here, taking deep breaths to try to calm herself down.

"Hey Sasha," I say. She turns around and smiles. "Hey Finn. What's up?" she asks me.

"Nothing really. Are you okay?" I ask. She nods.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous because of my match with Bayley tonight. They won't tell us who they picked the winner to be yet."

See? I knew Bayley would defend her title tonight.

Sasha opens her mouth to speak again, "Everyone keeps telling me that since I touched the title a few weeks ago I'm not going to win it. Is that true Finn?"

I shrug. I still have my title, I don't have any matches to defend it yet.

"I don't know Sasha."

She hugs me and cries.

"I want to win tonight Finn," she sobs. "But I probably won't."

"It's okay lass," I say. "It's okay."

So, yeah, I got my phone and laptop taken away and that's why I haven't been updating. So @Abby24Noel I am so sorry! And to everyone else too! Until next time! --Mari