Chapter 24: Bayley

"You guys are dating?!" I ask joyfully. They nod and I squeal and hug them both. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"We didn't want it to be a big deal," Sasha says. "It is a big deal," I say before hugging them again.

*time skip to next week*

I'm currently at the wrestling program. I see a blonde girl and boy. I decide to walk up to them.

"Hi!" I say. "I'm Bayley!" The girl smiles. "I'm Carmella," she says. "And this is my sidekick, James Ellsworth." "Are you two a couple?" I ask them. "Eww! No!" Carmella makes a face. "He's my friend!" I smirk at her.

"Me and my boyfriend were just friends and look where that got us." Carmella looks at me strangely, then says, "You've got spunk. You and I will get along just fine." She then takes James and walks away.

The staff tell us our matches for that night, and we go backstage. The women's championship match would be first. It would be a six pack challenge between me, Becky, Alexa, Sasha, Charlotte and Carmella.

The bell rang and I stand in the corner and watch the others brawl. Alexa, Becky and Sasha don't harm each other, but Alexa and Becky are hurting Charlotte and Sasha is hurting Carmella. I run to Sasha and rip her off Carmella. Sasha looks at me confused.

"She's an ally of mine, don't hurt her. Our real opponent is Charlotte," I say. Sasha smiles at me and then does the unthinkable. She jumps on me and starts punching me. I close my eyes and the next second, she isn't on me. Alexa, Becky and Carmella are beating her up for me. I stand up and start to fight Charlotte. I suplex her multiple times and do my Bayley to Belly suplex.

1!
2!
3!

I'm handed the title and I look at Sasha, who is being held back by Alexa, Becky and Carmella. I walk backstage with my title and think.

What do you guys think Sasha's reason was to beat up Bayley? Comment your answers! Also, thank you for 1k reads! This is an absolute dream come true! Thank you guys so much!
—Mari