Chapter 47: Bayley

Sesha Ballins is back baby!

As soon as I saw them kiss after the play, my heart melted.

But guess what?

Wrestling is back on at WWE High School!

Apparently they are doing a thing called the "Mixed Match Challenge" where male and female performers team up with one another in a tag team match. They will announce it in the morning announcements.

Speaking of, the bell rings, and I go to PE. The intercom comes on and the announcements begin.

"The play was a huge success," Mr. McMahon speaks over the intercom. "Congratulations to all of the actors, it was a marvelous play! And a special thanks to Bayley Rollins for directing the wonderful play!"

Everyone claps for me. I curtesy playfully and Charlotte is staring daggers at me. I shrug it off and listen.

"Partners for the Mixed Match Challenge are:
Alexa Bliss and Braun Strowman."

"Uh oh!" Alexa says. She told me she turned him down once. And if you mess with the Monster, you don't wanna cross paths with him again. Poor Lex.

"Sasha Banks and the new kid, Bobby Lashley."

"Who dat?" Sasha asks. I laugh and continue to listen.

"Kevin Owens and new kid Natalya Neidhart."

Alexa groans.

"Bayley Rollins and Finn Bálor."

I smile. My boyfriend is my partner. That's a first.

"Jinder Mahal and Alicia Fox."

Ugh, juniors.

"Charlotte Flair and AJ Styles."

Charlotte smirks. That must be the only kid who wants something to do with her.

"Foreign exchange students Rusev and Lana.
Naomi and Jimmy Uso.
And that is it. Have a great day."

"Who the heck is Bobby Lashley?" Sasha asks, running straight toward the office.

I laugh and smile. Finn is my partner. Could this day be any better?

You guys, I told my friend all about the history of Baylor and now we have a new shipper! Yay! He literally said, "Wait, she has a fiancé?" And I said "Yeah." And I showed him a picture of Aaron. And he said, "If I were her, I'd pick Finn over him." And for the rest of the day he told his friends to ship Baylor.
Until next time!
—Mari