Chapter 67: Finn

Chrissyath I used your idea. Enjoy!

After plenty of discussion, Seth elected me the person to flirt with Charlotte. Woohoo. If you guys would, please note my sarcasm.

I walk up to Charlotte's locker after third period. "Hey Charlotte," I say, leaning against her locker.

"Oh, hey Finn," she says, lowering her voice to sound sexier. It's very cringey. "What's up?"

"I'm actually feeling really sad," I say and fake a sad face.

"What's wrong?" Now she's making her voice higher to sound like an innocent little girl.

"Bayley and I are in a fight, and I don't think that our relationship is going to last until the dance tomorrow night."

She puts her hand on my shoulder and I mentally vomit.

"It's okay, Finn. There's always me." She leans in to kiss me. Her lips are a few inches from mine when I hear someone screech, "CHARLOTTE! YOU MOTHER-HUGGER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING KISSING MY BOYFRIEND?"

Charlotte turns to look at Bayley. I smile as she runs over here and starts to beat Charlotte up. The entire school cheers as she slaps her, kicks her, and punches her. Principal McMahon is on his way over here so I grab Bayley by the waist and pull her off of Charlotte.

"What is going on here!" he yells.

"Sir, Bayley attacked me!" Charlotte says in her innocent, high pitched voice.

"She tried to kiss my boyfriend!" Bayley defends. She turns to me and smiles evilly.

The principal rubs his forehead. "I've had enough of this job. I'm retiring next school year. Bayley, I suppose you were trying to get Charlotte off your boyfriend, right?"

She nods and Charlotte is sending death glares toward her.

"Charlotte, how many times do I have to tell you that you do not try to break up people?" Principal McMahon asks.

"But—" she starts, but the principal says, "I don't want to hear it. You, me, office. Now."

Charlotte rolls her eyes and follows Principal McMahon to the office. The entire school looks over at us and cheers.

"Babe, we did it!" I tell Bayley.

"Yeah!" she says, wrapping her arms around my neck as she kisses me. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer.

Today just can't get any better.