Chapter 14: Alexa

Omg, can we take a moment to appreciate what Bayley did to Sasha on RAW last night?

Moment over, enjoy.

It's Day 2 of popularity. Sasha and Bayley have taught me true friendship, and I am so lucky to have them in my life.

The principal announces the homecoming dance this Saturday. Usually, every boy asks Charlotte the first day, but no one asks her. Bayley, Sasha and I smirk at that thought.

During third period math, Kevin walks up to me. Huh, I wonder what he wants? "Hey Alexa," he says nervously. I think it's cute.

"Hey Kevin. What's up?" I ask. He blushes, looks down, and smiles as he look back up again.

"Nothing much, I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the dance with me on Saturday?" he asks. I smile at him.

"You don't have to be shy Kevin. I would love to go to the dance with you!" I excitedly say. He looks at me, smiles, and gives me a huge hug.

"Thank you so much!" he says, which makes me laugh. "You're welcome," I say, and he walks back to his desk to finish math class.

At the end of the school day, Sami takes Becky's hand and gets down on one knee. "Is he proposing?" I ask Bayley. She laughs. "No, he's just asking Becky to the dance."

I smile as Sami says, "Rebecca Lynch, will you make me the happiest man alive and go to the dance with me?" Becky nods and hugs him. "Yay!" Everyone says and we all clap.

I go home and, before I take my regular evening nap, I take note of who all should be going with one another. Me and Kevin, Becky and Sami, Finn hasn't asked Bayley yet, and Seth and Sasha are left dateless. I take my nap and dream dreams.