Chapter 2: Finn

I quickly arise from my bed and run to the kitchen, where I grab a piece of toast that my mother left on the counter for me and Becky. Becky comes into the kitchen and sees that I have the toast. She crosses her arms and I laugh before running to my room and locking the door.

I quickly get dressed and eat the toast. I decide to be nice and slide half the toast under the door for Becky. She takes it.

I go to my car and drive to school. Once I get there, I go toward the entrance and see the twins. One of them I love with all my heart, the other I hate with all the bones in my body, including the funny bone. Don't hit it, it's really not funny.

They walk over to me. "Well, well, well. Finn Bálor," the one I hate, Seth Rollins, says. "Seth Rollins." I say. I then look at the one I love, Bayley. I tip an imaginary cowboy hat at her and say, "Bayley." She smiles at me and runs to the entrance. Perhaps she saw Sasha. Seth looked at me all angrily.

"If you ever lay a finger on my sister I will kill you!" he says. I raise my hands up in defeat. "Okay!" I say. I go inside the school.

*time skip* (I'm just too lazy)

I'm in my bedroom, studying for a history exam Friday when my phone goes off, interrupting my homework playlist. It's from Bayley. It reads:

"Don't tell my brother, but you're invited to a back to school bbq tonight! Be here by 7!"

I smile and quickly respond:

"Can't wait. See you there."

Tonight was gonna be good.