Chapter 68: Bayley

Thank you guys so much for 10,000 reads! This is a dream come true! So, I would like to say thank you to Chrissyath balorgirl90 huglife18 RikkaRose bayleyandbeckylynchf lIBurnMeDownIl Abby24Noel and The_shield_xox . You guys are literally the people I go to talk to about wrestling since my real life friends don't watch it, and you give me writing tips to help me become a better author! Thank you guys so much! Anyways, back to the story....

It's the night of the dance. I'm so excited! I get dressed, go to my car, start it, and drive to the school.

Once I get there, Finn is already at the door waiting for me. He smiles at me.

"Hey Bayley," he says. "You look gorgeous."

I'm only wearing a T-shirt with jeans, but the statement makes me blush. He holds his hand out for me, and I take it. He pulls me toward the dance floor, where I see Sasha, Becky, Sami, Alexa and Braun. I look toward the entrance and see Seth walk in. He spots us and walks toward us.

He grabs Sasha's hand and kisses her. I smile at the two of them. Finn lets go of my hand and walks toward the DJ. I guess he's requesting a song.

He walks back to us and he smirks at me. I look at him confused, until "The Time Of My Life" from "Dirty Dancing" plays.

"Alright, this one was requested by Finn to Bayley. He knows you love the movie, and he loves you."

I smile and slap his arm.

"Finn, if you expect me to do this, it's not happening."

"Please, for me?" He gives me the puppy dog eyes. I roll my eyes, smile, and kiss him. "You know I can't resist puppy dog eyes," I tell him. He smirks and we start to dance.

Everyone gathers around us as we stop dancing and I prepare myself for the running lift. We do it and everyone cheers for us. I kiss him as he dips me and he pulls me up. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and he wraps his arms around my waist. We pull apart and everyone cheers some more.

"Can't Help Falling In Love" comes on and we don't let go of each other. He pulls me closer. I look at Sasha and Seth, who are dancing similar to us. Alexa is literally resting her head on Braun's stomach, and Becky and Sami are dancing similar to us all. I smile.

"What?" Finn asks. It snaps me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I ask back.

"Why are you smiling?"

"I was just thinking about us. You are the best thing that has happened to me in my entire life. I love you."

"Bayley, I gotta be honest. I've had a crush on you since kindergarten. Remember, in fifth grade, when I brought you those chocolates, and I said I got everyone one? You were the only person I gave them to."

I blush.

"I've had a crush on you since kindergarten, too. When you said you brought those chocolates for everyone, I was sad. I wanted to be the only one to get something from you."

He smiles and kisses me for the third time tonight, but, hey. I'm not complaining.

We dance for the rest of the night, and I keep wishing that the night will not end.

I'm with the love of my life and my best friends. What more could I ask for?