Chapter 23: Seth

It is currently first hour and the intercom has a message.

"There will be a new wrestling program here at WWE High School. Sign up sheets are right outside the office."

The room is buzzing with excitement. Finn smiles. "An opportunity for championships Seth! Bayley would love that!" I swear, that guy is crazy for my sister.

"So would Sasha," I say, then I cover my mouth. "Seth, I know you like Sasha and everything, but you guys aren't dating, so just stop talking about her for five seconds, okay?" Finn asks. I talk about Sasha a lot, but who cares? She's my secret girlfriend, and no one, not even Bayley, knows.

The bell rings and Finn and I run to the office, where we see Sasha, Bayley, Alexa, Becky, Sami, and Kevin. They all signed up. "Hi guys!" I say, signing up. "Hi!" Sasha says. I smile at her and subtly mouth, "Love you." She does the same.

At the end of the day, the office calls everyone who was there for signups with me and Finn, Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman, and Charlotte Flair to the office. Turns out, we all signed up and we got sheets that say when we start. Apparently, next week.

When everyone leaves, I secretly hug Sasha. "See you tomorrow. Love you," I say, but then I see someone watching us.

"What's going on here?" Bayley asks Sasha and I.