Chapter 28: Sasha

@Legit_Banks this one is for you.

It's Friday here at WWE High, and that means we at to find out who our matches for Monday will be against. Finn has helped me with the Charlotte problem, I apologized to Bayley, and everything is good.

My match will be against Carmella. She's easy to beat. I can beat her.

*time skip to Monday*

I'm getting ready for my match when Bayley comes in and hugs me. Thankfully, I'm dressed. "Good luck Sash," she says. I smile. "Thanks."

Carmella is out on the ring and smiles at me when I get in the ring. She blows a kiss and I fake smile. We then start to fight. She pushes me into the turnbuckle and moonwalks for some reason. I kick her in the face and pin her and she kicks out at 2. I pin her again and she kicks out at 2.

I then do my Banks Statement and she taps. I smirk at her. The ref raises my hand and I get some news I never expected from Prinicipal McMahon.

"Sasha, since you won, next week, you will go against Becky since she won the triple threat match today. It will be a number one contendership match for the title. And we're planning on you to win. How does that sound?"

I smile so big. I'm gonna face Bayley for  her title. I nod. "I'm in."