Chapter 65: Bayley

I walk into the locker room to change when I see first hour is about over. I see Charlotte in the room and she looks at me and smirks. "Hi Bayley," she says, walking past me and brushing my shoulder. I roll my eyes and notice that Charlotte dropped something. It's a piece of paper. I pick it up and read it.

"Plan A: break up Sami and Becky, then people will choose sides.
Plan B: break up Bayley and Finn and tell Seth that Finn cheated on his sister."

I gasp. For a second, I had believed that Charlotte's Alternative School punishment had changed her.

As soon as I got through changing, I walk back into the gym and see Becky crying.

"Becks! What happened?" I ask her. Becky falls into my arms and soaks my shirt with tears.

"Bayley! I think Sami is cheating on me!"

"What makes you think that?" I ask. She shows me a picture on her phone.

"An anonymous number sent me this."

It was clearly a photoshopped picture. Sami was "kissing" Alicia Fox. I could tell it wasn't real. Charlotte's photoshopping skills aren't the greatest.

"Becks, it's photoshopped!" I tell her. Becky looks up at me. "Really?" she asks. I nod.

"Check our this paper Charlotte dropped in the locker room."

I show it to Becky and she gasps.

"That little—" she starts to say, but I cover her mouth before she can end her sentence.

"We better show this to our friends, because Charlotte's blog just got updated with that picture," I tell her. The bell rings and I show the paper to Sasha, Alexa, Billie, Peyton, and Carmella.

"That's so mean!" Alexa says. "I cannot believe she's my stepsister!"

"We need a plan to take care of Charlotte once and for all," Sasha says.

"You mean, kill her?" Peyton and Billie ask in unison. They are truly best friends.

"No, not kill her. But we need to give her a taste of her own medicine," Sasha tells us. Carmella jumps up and claps. We walk to history class and start to plan.