Chapter 8: Bayley

I end up crashing at Sasha's place because Sasha cried all last night because of my brother. I hate what he did!!!!

I wake Sasha up and I tell her it's time to go to school. She looks at me. "Please don't make me go. I don't want to see him today," she begs. I look at her. I nod. "Okay, you don't have to go. I'll copy my notes and give them to you, okay? Do you have any spare clothes I can wear?" She nods and gives me a gray shirt that says, "I'm the Boss" and some gray leggings with gray shoes. I smile and hug her. "You'll get over this, okay?" I ask. She nods.

I drive to school and park in my usual spot. I spot Seth and Finn talking. I lock my car and fast walk to Seth. "Excuse me Finny," I say before slapping my brother. "What was that for?" Seth asks. I look at Finn, who already has popcorn. Where did he get it from? I sometimes don't know about that boy. "You know exactly what that was for you stander upper!" I yell. Finn holds me back. "Bay, what's wrong?" he asks. "What's wrong is that Seth hung out with you and Sheamus last night when he had a date with Sasha! He stood her up!" I tell him. Finn looks at my brother. "Dude, you could've told me," Finn says. Seth looks ashamed. "Does she hate me? Where is she?" "I don't know about her hating you but I do. And she's at home, she didn't want to come today because she didn't want to see you." Seth walks away and I turn to face Finn. The bell rings. "I'm gonna be late to class. See ya Finn," I say before giving him a kiss and running to gym class.

I get on my phone to see Alexa and Charlotte have updated their gossip page. The headline reads:

Twins Seth Rollins and Bayley Rollins fight over Sasha Banks

I read the article and it says:

"Bayley says Seth stood up best friend Sasha."

I put away my phone and text Seth. I copy the link and send it to him with the 😕 emoji.

Seth is gonna have a horrible day.