Chapter 46: Seth

It is the night of the play. I am really nervous, my palms are sweating like crazy, and I am totally unprepared but I guess I'll remember my lines as I go, and could someone *cough cough* the author *cough cough* make me stop rambling?

Thank you.

Anyways, I get onstage and perform my opening act. I get some cheers, they're mainly from my family.

Later, Sasha goes onstage and the audience gives her a standing ovation just at the sight of her. Well, now I know who's popular around here.

When it is time for "A Whole New World," I shake as I step onto the carpet. A bunch of people are watching me.

We perform it and I'm a natural. And kissing Sasha just reminds me how deeply in love I am with her.

Kevin is the funniest genie I have ever seen. He is a great actor. I'm not surprised, it's been his dream since he first saw High School Musical.

After the play ends, Sasha gets flowers from her parents and I get a hug from Bayley. Again, I know who the popular one is around here.

I go up to Sasha after the play ends.

"Hey Sash," I say. She looks at me and smiles.

"Hey Seth. What's up?"

"Nothing, you did really good tonight," I tell her.

"Thanks," she says.

"Yeah, no problem. I—I, uh," I stammer. Since when did talking to girls become so hard?

"Oh, shut up and kiss me," Sasha says, pulling me in and kissing me.

Best.

Day.

Ever.