Chapter 1: Bayley

I awake from my slumber on the first day of school, dreading the day knowing it will be bad. I put on my bunny slippers and make my way toward the kitchen, where my nose is greeted by the sweet scent of cinnamon rolls. I look to see my twin brother, Seth Rollins, putting the icing on as I run toward him and engulf him in a hug. "Morning Brother," I say, smiling as I break the hug. Seth and I have been referring to each other as Brother or Sister for as long as I can remember. "Morning Sister. Cinnamon roll?" he asks, putting a cinnamon roll on a paper plate and pushing it toward me. I nod and I grab it and eat it. "So, you excited for the first day or what?" he asks, trying to make conversation. "Yeah, I guess. I'm just not ready to see Charlotte and Alexa. I still can't believe she was held back for her attitude," I confide. Seth nods and says, "I'm not excited to see Finn. Who knows what the guy's gonna accuse me of doing today?" I blush at the mention of Finn's name. I have had a crush on the boy since I met him, and this year would be my last chance to tell him. The problem was that Seth couldn't stand him, and he would never approve of the two of us in a relationship.

I finish my breakfast and I get dressed in a purple T-shirt with the yellow words "I'm A Hugger" on it. I put on some leggings with my name on the side. I pull my hair into my signature high side ponytail and I put on some tennis shoes. I get in my car and drive to school with my brother right behind me.

We get out of our vehicles and walk toward the entrance, and that's when my brother spots Finn. "Well, well, well," he says. "Finn Bálor." Finn looks at Seth. "Seth Rollins," he says. He then looks at me and tips an imaginary cowboy hat at me. "Bayley." I smile and walk inside once I spot Sasha at the entrance.

"Sasha!" I yell. She turns around. "Hey Bayley. What's up?" "Finn talked to me!" I exclaim. We jump up and down and squeal and that's when Alexa and Charlotte come. "Wow. You two are so immature," Alexa says. She rolls her eyes and Charlotte says, "Yeah. Let's go before we catch hug fever."

*time skip* (because I am lazy)

"Make sure to come back tomorrow for practice!" I yell to my cheerleaders. They all nod and I go to my car. I look at my phone and see a message from Seth.

"Wanna have a back to school bbq? You can invite anyone you want."

I smile and quickly type "Yes." I then go home and get everything ready.

Tonight was gonna be good.