Chapter 43: Seth

Sasha and I are leaning in, just about to kiss when....

"CUT!" Bayley yells. I groan. I hate my twin sometimes.

When I leave the stage, Roman walks up to me.

"What do you want?" I ask, crossing my arms. I really don't want to see him right now, after all, me and Sasha broke up because of him.

"Do you think I didn't see what you and Sasha were about to do onstage? I'm not an idiot. Look kid, just stay away from my girlfriend unless it's for the play. Or else."

And just like that, Roman walks away, leaving me stunned.

I drive to my house, Bayley close behind. We get in the house and I collapse on the couch.

"What's wrong, Brother?" Bayley asks. I sigh.

"Roman's after me because I almost kissed Sasha today," I tell her. She gasps.

"Really? Omg when? Yay!" She is super excited, and I roll my eyes.

"You ruined it by saying 'CUT!'" Bayley sighs and frowns.

"Sorry Brother," she says. "It's okay Sister," I tell her. We hug.

Okay, two things, 1. I'm thinking of doing a musical chapter, where they break into song and dance for no reason. Is that good? 2. I wrote a story for my local fair about me being an author on Wattpad and it didn't make it, according to my teacher. Do you guys think I'm a good author, or no?

Until next time!
—Mari