Chapter 16: Sasha

I get a text from Bayley, saying:

Hurry up! My house, now! Urgent news!

I quickly drive to Bayley's house, knock, and run inside. I see all my friends making a tunnel to Bayley's kitchen. I walk through it. At the end of the tunnel, I see a banner and Seth with a bouquet of flowers.

"I'm sorry Sasha," he says, which is the same thing on the banner. "I screwed up. I never should've stood you up. I'll make it up to you if you'll be my date to the dance?"

I smile. He's actually doing this. I never dreamed he would do this. "I don't know," I say. "Do you have plans that night?" Seth chuckles and shakes his head.

"My schedule is all clear," he tells me. I cross my arms. "Okay, I'll go with you." I hear cheers behind me. "Yay!" Bayley says, engulfing us in a hug. Soon, Seth and I can barely breathe.

"Can't. Breathe. Room. Getting. Darker," I tell Bayley, and she let's go before I can pass out. "Sorry," she says. She claps and walks away. Seth gives me the flowers and I chat with my friends before going home.

It's nighttime, so I basically recap the whole day in my head:

Finn sings a song for Bayley and asks her to be his date, which she says yes to. Then Seth asks me and I say yes. But wait, I thought I was over him after the whole stand up thing.

Oh no! My feelings are coming back!