Chapter 12: Bayley

"What happened?" I ask. Alexa cries. I look at Finn, who nods. I take her to the bathroom. "Well, that was some boy from another school. He invited me on this date, and he seemed nice, so I said yes. But he wasn't nice," she sobbed. "He yelled at me for being exactly 35 seconds late!" I hug her. "Shh," I say. "It's okay. Here's my address. Drive to my house. Sasha is there and she'll help cheer you up." She nods and takes the slip of paper.

"Sorry for interrupting your date Bay," she says as we walk out of the bathroom. "It's fine," I say. "If you ever need anything, let me know, okay?" She nods and drives to my house. I return to Finn. "Poor Alexa," he says. "I know. It breaks my heart to see her this way," I tell him. Our food arrives and we of course eat it. When we get done, the bill is handed to us. "I'll pay," Finn says, taking the bill and giving the waitress the money. She smiles and walks away.

We drive to my house. I kiss Finn goodnight. "Thank you for this date. It was so amazing. You're the best boyfriend ever. I love you," I say. He smiles. "I love you too Bay." I kiss him again and walk into my house and see Sasha and Alexa. "Hi Bay!" Alexa says. "She's our friend now," Sasha says. "She said that she was only pretending to be mean because Charlotte wanted her to." I shake my head. "Charlotte is so mean." "Tell me about it," Alexa mutters. I laugh and go upstairs and change into my pajamas.

Me and Alexa beg Sasha to let us sleep since we both had the night out. Sasha agrees and we go to sleep. I have an excellent dream:

Dream Sequence:

I hug everyone in the entire world and confirm Sprousehart (Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart for all you non Riverdale fans). Finn then becomes king of the school and I become his queen.

Dream over.

It was a good night.