Chapter 3: Sasha

Woohoo! It's party time! I absolutely enjoy going to the Rollins' parties because Seth is such a great cook and Bayley is such a great hostess.

I get changed into some cute clothes. I have a huge crush on Seth, and I want to tell him how I feel tonight. Only Bayley knows about this. You guys cannot tell anyone, okay? There, I'm glad that's settled.

I hop into my car and drvie to Bayley's house. I park and I ring the doorbell. "I'll get it!" I hear Bayley yell. She opens the door and a huge smile can be seen on her precious face. "Sasha!" she hugs me. "Come on in! My brother's still grilling!" "Speaking of your brother, I'm planning on telling him how I feel tonight," I tell her. We jump up and down and squeal. "Guess what?" Bayley says. "What?" I ask her. "I invited Finn." I gasp. "You didn't," I say. "Yes I did!" she says. "Your brother is gonna hate you!" Bayley sighs. "I know, but I really like him."

The doorbell rings and it's Finn and Becky and Sami. Becky and Sami go and sit on the couch, holding hands, and Finn just stands there. "What are you waiting for Finn?" Bayley asks him. "Come on in!" Finn sits next to his sister and Bayley sits next to him. "Are you sure your brother is okay with this?" he asks. "No, but he'll be alright." I laugh. "You seriously believe that? Finn, if I were you, I'd try to be nice to him," I say.

Everyone starts to trickle in. Kevin is here, Sheamus is here too. Talk about overprotective brother.

Seth gets finished cooking the food. "Food's ready!" Then, he sees Finn. "What's Finn doing here Bayley?" he asks his sister. "I invited him," she says. "No duh Bayley, why is he here?" Seth asks. "I invited him," Bayley says again. Seth rolls his eyes. "Why did you invite him?" "Because I want you two to be friends! Gosh! Y'all have been going at each other's throats since you met in kindergarten. Please, these arguments are stupid!" Bayley yells. Seth looks at Finn. "I'm sorry man. Bayley's right, and I hate that. These arguments are stupid. What do ya say, pals?" Seth holds out his hand and Finn shakes it. "Pals." "Yes! Finally! Now can we eat? I'm starving!" I say.

We all eat the wonderful delicious food Seth prepared. Then, Sheamus, being the college student party animal he is, says that we should play Truth.

Oh no. What if one of the truths is to tell who your crush is?