Chapter 66: Sami

My phone goes off during math class. Luckily, the teacher is out running a few errands, so I check the notification. It's from Becky. There's a photoshopped picture of me kissing another girl. The message says:

Don't worry, I know it's photoshopped, but tell the boys to meet us after class.

I quickly type in a response:

Okay.

Seth, Kevin and Finn are sitting beside me, so I say, "Guys, Becky wants us to meet the girls after class. I think it's important." The boys nod.

A few minutes later, the bell rings, and we go and meet the girls. "Hey," I tell Becky, giving her a quick kiss hello. "What's up?"

"We need to discuss something with you guys," she tells us.

"Which is what?" Kevin asks.

"We need your help to take down Charlotte. She's the one who photoshopped the picture of Sami and that random girl. We need to give her a taste of her own medicine," Bayley explains.

"What are we supposed to do?" Finn asks.

"Flirt with her," Sasha answers. "Make her think that you and Bayley are breaking up, and Seth, you make her think that we are breaking up."

"How is that supposed to sabotage her?" Seth asks.

"It's going to sabotage her image," Becky tells us. "Seth, you or Finn, either one, are going to make her want to kiss you. As she is leaning in, the girlfriend of whoever is 'going to kiss' Charlotte will yell out, 'Charlotte! How dare you try and kiss my boyfriend?' And the whole school will be turned against Charlotte."

"It might ruin your image or something, but, as long as we get revenge, it's okay," Sasha says.

"Guys, I don't think we should—" Seth begins, but Finn cuts him off with, "We'll do it!"

"Yay!" Bayley chirps, kissing her boyfriend. Seth and I pull Finn aside.

"Did you not hear Sasha? It could ruin our image!" Seth whisper-yells to Finn. Finn shakes his head.

"You guys don't get it. We're talking about Charlotte. She tried to break me and Bayley up in the past before and now she's trying to break up Sami and Becky. If we don't do this now, she'll just try to break up you and Sasha in the future," he tells Seth. Seth nods and we walk up to the girls.

"Okay, we're all in," I tell them. The girls clap. I think this is a pretty good plan.