Chapter 56: Seth

First period, math for me, Sami, Finn, and Kevin, goes by quickly and we go to second period.

I look down at the ground while putting my stuff down when someone taps me on the shoulder. "Gee, Seth, I thought you would at least realize I was here," a familiar voice says.

I turn around and smile. "Sasha!" I exclaim, hugging her. I kiss her and she blushes a deep shade of red. It's pretty cute. I hug her again.

"I'm so happy you're back," I whisper. "Me too," she whispers back. I hug her even tighter

"Sasha!" all the boys exclaim. I release her and let them give her hugs as well. I'm not the only boy she knows. As long as she doesn't kiss any of them, it's okay.

After everyone greets her again, she sits beside me and class begins. The teacher welcomes Sasha back, and everyone gives her a round of applause.

Several minutes, and notes, later, the bell rings for third hour. I kiss Sasha goodbye and walk to my third hour.

"Hey, Seth!" I hear. I turn around and Sami runs up to me. "Hey Sami, what's up?"

"You know how Christmas is coming up?" he asks me. I nod and he continues, "I've already asked Finn and Sheamus, and they agreed, but I'm asking you as well. I want to get Becky a promise ring for Christmas. After school today, will you go with me to shop for one?"

I smile and nod. "Of course, Sami. I know how much Becky means to you, and I'm glad you got her brother and step-brother to go shopping, too, since they know Becky's interests. So, after school?"

He nods and pats me on the back. "Thanks Seth. I knew I could count on you."

I walk to my third period class with Sami, and he's smiling the whole time.

He's getting her a promise ring! It's so adorable! So, who here watches Riverdale? If you don't, then you can still read my story that I will post soon, "Instagram Brought Us Together: A Bughead AU." Like I said, if you watch it, read it, and if you don't watch it, read it. I will post it very soon, I just don't know when.
Until next time!
—Mari