Chapter 52: Bayley

"Oh Bayley, what am I going to do?" Alexa asks me.

Alexa and I are currently sitting on my bed. She is crying and I give her a hug.

"What happened?" I ask her.

"Well, K-Kevin b-b-broke up w-with me f-f-for that N-N-N-Natalya girl h-he's paired up with!"

"You have got to be kidding me!" I say. "When I get my hands on him he will never cross me or you again!"

Alexa smiles.

"Thanks Bayley. You're a great friend."

She hugs me and I hug her back. I hear a knock on my door. I open the door. It's Kevin.

"Boy, what do you think you're doing here?" I yell. I punch him and suplex him.

"Look, can I talk to Alexa? Alone?" Kevin asks me. I shrug.

I walk out the door and press my ear against it.

"I'm sorry Alexa, it's just that, how do I put this? I feel a stronger connection with her than I ever felt with you. I'm sorry," he says.

"I don't care Kevin. Go ask her out. But when she rejects you, don't come crawling back to me. Get out."

I walk a little bit past the door so it doesn't seem like I am eavesdropping. Kevin walks out, and shoots me a nasty glare.

I walk back in my room and hug Alexa again. I know how much Kevin meant to her. But, I also know something she doesn't.

That's right, I know that WWE High's very own Braun Strowman has a huge crush on her.