Chapter 31: Bayley

Monday comes very quickly. School ends and it's time for wrestling! I go home, change, grab my title, and go to the gymnasium.

Sasha and Becky look at me and smile. "Hi Sash. Becks," I say, calling them by their nicknames.

"Hi Bayley. Looks like you'll be watching our match at ringside tonight," Becky says, her Irish accent ringing in my ears. Irish accents in my opinion are the best accents.

I smile. "Yay, I get to watch Sasha beat you. How fun," I say, earning a laugh from both Becky and Sasha.

The match comes up and I sit at ringside with Finn. His arm is wrapped around my shoulder, and he's got my title wrapped around his waist.

Becky goes for her submission move, the Dis-Arm-Her, but Sasha loudly screams, "Not today Honey!" She grabs the ropes and Becky sighs.

"Go Becky! Go Sasha!" Finn yells. I giggle. Like Becky, I love his accent.

Sasha goes for the Banks Statement to which Becky taps. As Sasha is celebrating, I get my title back from Finn and go inside the ring.

Sasha and I have a staring contest, but then we hug, to show that no matter what happens, we're still best friends.

So, I'm thinking of maybe having Carmella and James Ellsworth date in this story. It will be a comedy thing, for sure. What do you think? Yes or no?
—Mari