Chapter 54: Alexa

"I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!" I hear Braun yell from across the school. I hear someone being slammed against the lockers and I assume that it is Kevin.

"Sounds like someone is defending your honor Alexa," Carmella teases me.

I know she feels horrible right now. James moved away and he broke up with her to shield her from the pain of being in a long distance relationship.

She's come a long way, though. She went from crying five times a day to crying two times a week.

I hear loud footsteps stomping in my direction.

"Why didn't you tell me Bliss?" a deep voice asks me. I look up and see that it's Braun.

"Tell you what?" I ask him.

"That Kevin broke your heart. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't think you would want to know Braun. It's not like you care anyway."

"Not like I care? I slammed him into the lockers for you. I do care Alexa. A lot."

I smile at him and I can feel my cheeks heating up. "Thanks Braun," I say.

"No problem Bliss," he says. He smiles at me and walks away.

I'm out of school for the week for the annual fair, and I have cheer competition practice on Monday and Tuesday and competition on Wednesday. So, that's why I will be updating really early in the morning for those three days, because after competition I have to walk in the fair parade. Yay? Anyway, until next time!
—Mari