Chapter 29: Bayley

I'm so glad Sasha and I made up. I really missed my best friend.

I walk through the halls of WWE High with the gang and Carmella and Ellsworth. He's really weird, but I've just accepted it and moved on.

I see Charlotte hanging around some new Australian chicks. Charlotte looks at Sasha and starts to yell, so we stop.

"Hey Sasha! I bet now that I actually have cool people in my group, you wanna hang out with us!" Sasha rolls her eyes and smirks at her.

"You literally called yourself uncool. So, not really. Boo, bye!" Sasha snaps her fingers in a sassy way and Alexa, Carmella, Becky and I laugh.

During PE, we sit by each other and talk about next Monday's wrestling program.

"I mean, I'm kind of nervous facing off with Sasha for my title two weeks from Monday, even though you haven't had your match yet," I say to Becky and Sasha. They nod.

"And the crazy thing is," Carmella chimes in, "is that they don't know who will win the title."

I nod. "I guess they'll let the school vote or something." Everyone agrees. "Oh Bay, I forgot to tell you. A week from Monday, Seth and I will team against you and Finn to build momentum for our match. Did you know that?" Sasha asks me.

I nod. "Yeah, Principal McMahon told me." I get my binder out of my backpack and get my notes out for next hour.

"What are you doing Bay?" Alexa asks. "Studying," I tell her.

"Why?" Becky asks me. "We have a test next hour," I explain.

"Oh shoot! I'm unprepared!" Carmella panicks. "Don't worry, I'm sure your boyfriend will let you cheat off of his test," I tease her.

She yells, "For the last time, JAMES ELLSWORTH IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND AND WILL NEVER BE MY BOYFRIEND!" We all laugh except for Carmella.

"You're saying that now," Sasha says. Carmella huffs and I know that we have succeeded at getting her mad again.