Chapter 71: Seth

It didn't take long for the whole school to know about Sami and Becky's split. Charlotte posted it on her gossip site:

"Becky Lynch and Sami Zayn Break Up After Six Years of Dating"

It's still so shocking. The concrete that was holding this friendship together is now gone.

Charlotte's plan worked.

Sasha and Finn have taken Becky's side and Bayley and I have taken Sami's.

I mean, the poor guy didn't know it was photoshopped. It could happen to anyone.

Bayley and Finn are fighting about it right now.

"Becky didn't believe it when the picture of Sami and that girl showed up!"

"Because I told her it was photoshopped! She almost believed it for a split second!"

"Yeah right!"

"I'm telling the truth!"

"Whatever."

"So your gonna believe her over me?"

"She's my sister!"

"Stepsister! I'm your girlfriend!" Bayley yells.

"So?" Finn asks. Bayley slaps him and storms off.

I follow her. She sits on the stairs and cries.

"I heard everything. You okay?" I ask. She shakes her head. I wrap my arms around her and she sobs into my T-shirt.

"Shh," I tell her, playing with her ponytail. "It'll be alright."

"What if it isn't?" she asks. "What if he breaks up with me?"

"Arguing is healthy in a relationship, Bayley."

"Really? Last time I checked Sami and Becky's relationship ended over an argument."

Bayley stands up and storms into the school. Sasha tried to hug her, but Bayley refuses.

I go to Finn.

"You are an idiot!" I tell him.

"I didn't realize I was a mirror," he says. I chuckle.

"Good one. I almost believed you were serious there for a second. Anyway, what I want to say is that because of you, Bayley is scared you're going to break up with her!"

"What?" Finn asks. I nod.

"She's paranoid. She denied a hug from Sasha and everything."

Finn stands up. "I better talk to her." He rushes into the school.

I just found my new career path.

Couples counseling.