Chapter 34: James

New POV again! This time it's James Ellsworth (comment if you want him to be rehired or not, I'm kinda on the fence). Enjoy!!

Personality Ball is right around the corner here at WWE High, and that means people get voted for class favorites, and the seniors get voted for Most Likely to Succeed, Most Popular, Best Dressed, etc.

This means the boys are going to do big asks like at the Homecoming Dance since it is a formal event, but not like prom. Prom is the most formal dance in history.

I have a plan to ask Carmella. But wait, we are secretly dating..... Oh well! I don't care.

I get a sign and start on my creation. Afterwards, I go to sleep.

I wake up the next morning and go to school with my sign. Carmella is talking to Alexa, Sasha, Seth, Bayley, Finn, the IIConics, Sami, Becky and Kevin when I tap her shoulder. She turns around and smiles.

"Oh, hi Ellsworth. What do you want?" she asks. I hold out my sign and Finn and Bayley are laughing for some reason.

Carmella reads the sign. "Will you go to PB 2k18 with me?" She puts her hand over her chest. "Awww, how thoughtful. I guess so."

The gang cheers and Finn and Bayley are rolling on the ground laughing. Carmella and I hug and she shoots a glare at the couple on the ground.

I see tears coming out of their eyes. Dang, how hard did they laugh?