Chapter 40: Seth

After the Personality Ball, things go, how do I put this? Badly.

"What is wrong with you?" Sasha yells at me.

"Nothing!" I say. "I'm just mad that you were talking to Roman Reigns for practically the whole dance!"

Roman Reigns (pretend that they actually hate each other) is my worst enemy, ever since mine and Finn's feud ended. He's always been trying to go after Sasha.

"There's nothing going on between us Seth!" she yells. She walks toward me and grabs my collar. "You have to trust me," she says, looking into my eyes.

"I can't! Not when you're talking to my sworn enemy. He's been trying to go after you since we started dating."

Sasha rolls her eyes and says softly, "Seth, trust me. Please? I'm begging you. For us. I love you."

I look at her in her eyes and say, out of pure anger, "Did you say that to Roman too?"

Sasha backs up and nods. "Wow. I can't believe you would think I would ever cheat. I'm done. We're through. Goodbye."

She storms out the door and I fall backwards into my bed, sighing. Bayley must've heard, because she walks in my room.

"What happened?" she asks. I sadly look at her.

"Sasha and I just broke up."

Sorry I haven't been updating in a while, but school has started back for me, whoop de do *note my sarcasm*. So, I'm thinking of doing a WWE Instagram story, so comment what ships you would like to see! Until next time!
—Mari